Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Paige Johnson marries. Daughter of BET founders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Paige Johnson marries. Daughter of BET founders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 10:56pm
She is too rich and too pretty to be marrying a white boy who's below her. WTF She shoulda got her an African oil baron billionaire son of a tribal leader or something.

If you're going to date outside your race you need to upgrade. if not, then stay with your own. That's just pitiful.

He has no money compared to her and he is not fine. I don't see the appeal, that's just sad.
Sponsored Links

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:05am
Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

I'm confused or maybe I missed this but...How do yall know how much he has? For everyone to keep saying she's "marrying down."

Did they say it somewhere?

The article gave the name of his insurance company.  It's easy to them look them up on linked in and go to the companies website. 

He is certainly not a pauper, but is definitely not in her economic realm.  However, as someone else said it must be very difficult for a black woman in her situation to find a similar mate.  Most black millionaires are athletes or entertainers.  If she is not into that lifestyle then that cuts her odds of marrying a fellow millionaire drastically.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:34am

The day I give a f*ck about who someone is marrying (unless it's fam) is the day I slit my throat with a dirty knife.

Edited by BBpants - May 08 2013 at 3:35am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:41am
im actually more shocked that shes black. i couldve sworn the blk folks sold it bet years ago...

guess it was just rumors like always....

but with all the crap thats on bet.... whatever.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 3:53am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

im actually more shocked that shes black. i couldve sworn the blk folks sold it bet years ago...

guess it was just rumors like always....

but with all the crap thats on bet.... whatever.

they did sell it.  they sold it to Viacom over 10 yrs ago and became billionaires.

Edited by ms_wonderland - May 08 2013 at 3:53am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 4:18am
dont mind me wonderland. im always outta the loop. but thanks for clearing that up for me.

Edited by Lady ICE - May 08 2013 at 4:19am
Queenbeeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Queenbeeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:08am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

The parents can pay a fortune for a wedding , but continue to air crap for the people that support BET . They have one more time to show the movie "BABY BOY" !!!Angry

Unless, he put down upwards of $20million for the wedding your comment makes no sense.

Also, they don't own the company any more.  

Edited by Queenbeeach - May 08 2013 at 5:13am
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 5:19am
That's an ugly wedding dress, and she could have done something different with her hair.
Oh and he is ugly and pale too.
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 9:19am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by YoursTruly YoursTruly wrote:

I'm confused or maybe I missed this but...How do yall know how much he has? For everyone to keep saying she's "marrying down."

Did they say it somewhere?

Like its so easy to find a fellow person you love who will inherit a billion dollars. He's a straight up pauper have this thread tell it.

LOL OK! I'm like damn BHM just doggin' this dude....you never know how much this man has stashed away....no need to worry about his bank account if your name isn't on it. If they are in love that's all that matters, end of story.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2013 at 1:53pm
dp

Edited by FarraFace - May 08 2013 at 1:55pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures