Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Packages not really out for delivery??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Packages not really out for delivery??
    Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:26pm
hey BHMers,

I'm waiting on a package that's being delivered by the USPS but the package was delayed an extra day and it arrived to the destination PO this morning. Now it says "Out for Delivery" but the mail lady just left and said she doesn't have a package for me. So I called the local office and they don't have a clue where it is either. She said it should be on the truck with the carrier. I have never seen or heard of this happening before. Have you all ever experienced this before??

I'm really scared because like a nit wit I didn't take the insurance and now that I think back this was the same post office where I had to pick up a package once before and the lady at the counter asked me was it hair? Mind you it was in a unmarked box with no company name on it so how she knew it was hair in the box I have no idea?!?! She quizzed me about it seems like forever and then told me she's going to be watching my packages from now on or something crazy like that!!Shocked She had all her coworkers tuned in as well.Confused 

I really hope nobody there stole my package because it's going to be a real live MISUNDERSTANDING at that Post Office. I'm trying to remain optimistic though...it is the Holiday Season so maybe they're just running behind and scanned it out for delivery to keep up with there schedule or something.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:31pm
I just keep imagining my beautiful Brazilian bundle of joy somewhere lost and cold and wondering why nobody loves it!!! SMH I want my hair....Cry
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:34pm
the post office ain't sh*ttttt. I'm angry just reading your post. ugh.
I wish you the best.

I've had a case of my sh*t being "out for delivery" then "arrival at unit" back and forth three days in a row. if they had a high influx of packages (maybe bc of approaching holidays? idk) that could be fudging things up.
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:44pm
I friggin hate USPS. I learned my lesson a few weeks ago when the lazy a$$ mailman didn't wanna come out of the truck and knock on the door so one of the 5 people in my house could sign for my package. He just left that 'Sorry we missed you' slip in the mailbox with the rest of the junk. Lazy dickhead.

I wonder what that lady's issue is with you? What the hell does she need to watch your stuff for?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:45pm

omg not 3 days girl I know you were pissed...I would of been sitting outside the PO stalking the employees looking for my hair on their heads.LOLLOL

ok well I'm glad to know this does happen with them from time to time...I know one thing I will always get the insurance from now on...this has definitely scared me straight!LOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

I friggin hate USPS. I learned my lesson a few weeks ago when the lazy a$$ mailman didn't wanna come out of the truck and knock on the door so one of the 5 people in my house could sign for my package. He just left that 'Sorry we missed you' slip in the mailbox with the rest of the junk. Lazy dickhead.

I wonder what that lady's issue is with you? What the hell does she need to watch your stuff for?

smh just lazzzzyyyyy lol...yea she was saying something like "you be ordering that good hurr and I'm going to be keeping my eyes on you" or something like that! I just smiled and thanked her and hurried out the door. With this faceConfusedConfusedStern SmileStern SmileGeekGeek LOLLOL
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:03pm
Sometimes mine comes on a different truck later in the day. Sometimes that ish is sitting on the shelf and they are too lazy to look for it.
 Ask to speak to a supervisor or go down there, crack your knuckles and then with your head tilted say, "I'm here to get my ish and I'm leaving with my ish TODAY". LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:20pm
LMAO LL stop it cause that's EXACTLY what I want to do...I told my hubby I was going to kick one of they azz if my package is really missing and the whole time I was talking he kept saying that's a FEDERAL offense...that's a FEDERAL offense LMAO.

when I called I was talking to a RUDE supervisor and that just pissed me off more....right about now I want to fnuck one of them up!!!LOLLOL

ooh I really hope it comes later on today!! I was hoping she got around the corner and found it on her truck and brought it backLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:47pm
oh yea and the icing on the cake was she told me if they do find my package later on today at their office or on the mail carriers truck I CAN NOT pick it up because it must be delivered to the address! My blood pressure got so high I dam near fainted!!!AngryAngryCensored 

SMH sometimes you just gotta laugh to keep from SNAPPING!! LOLLOLLOLClownClownLOLLOL
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 30 2012 at 1:55pm
I had packages that said they were delivered but weren't until the next day. Shoot, I had 3 packages mailed using usps and 2 of the packages I had to pick up...for what reason? Don't have a clue but they want to deliver the 3 package.   I had to ask why and the lady at the p.o. said she don't know why they pick and choose which package they deliver....I secretly think they pay attention to what type of packages are being delivered to have a certain case of lost package.

Edited by ms.blue - Nov 30 2012 at 2:03pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style