Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Packages not really out for delivery??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 8:42am
Ouch. So sorry! How's it going? Any update?
Sponsored Links

LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

LMAO LL stop it cause that's EXACTLY what I want to do...I told my hubby I was going to kick one of they azz if my package is really missing and the whole time I was talking he kept saying that's a FEDERAL offense...that's a FEDERAL offense LMAO.

when I called I was talking to a RUDE supervisor and that just pissed me off more....right about now I want to fnuck one of them up!!!LOLLOL

ooh I really hope it comes later on today!! I was hoping she got around the corner and found it on her truck and brought it backLOLLOL

It's always only my weave though. Never like vitamins or contacts or something else that's, "unimportant".LOLLOLLOL

Once I got the"not available for delivery" lil pink slip thingy and was furious cuz I was home all day (they lyin bastids!). Anyway I call and this Chatty Cathy Negro wants to tell me all bout the sorting/delivery process and ish. Sleepy Chatty Cathy Negro I AIN'T TRYIN TO HEAR ALL THAT! JUST TELL ME WHERE'S MY ISH ! Ermm

Me: " IS MY ISH THERE?"
CCN: Yes ma'am I'm looking at it right now. It's here on the shelf. You see when packages reach our post office and........
Me:"ACHT! CAN I COME GET IT RIGHT NOW?
CCN: Yes ma'am as long as you get here before.........
Me: "ACHT! So you have it your hands, right now?"
CCN: "Yes ma'am. You're Mrs. BLAH  at Blah blah blah.....
Overpriced cell phone: "CLICK 'EM" LOL

I roll in............get my heavy packing taped Halley's package........CCN steeeellll talking...........I threw him one of my best Big smile turn around then mutter Censored under my breathe and roll out with my overpriced chupacabra testes hair.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ivy07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ivy07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 1:26pm
ugh....I hate usps;they lost my packages too,and yep,there are Censoredthieves there that steal  too Angry 
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 2:43pm
UPDATE: the last scan yesterday says departing our main post office here....so for some strange reason they have returned my freegin hair!!! I'm so sad I need that hair on my head right this moment..it's way past time for this sew in to be out but I was waiting on my new hair! LOL

I just hope she really gets it back...I really hope they sent it back and don't "LOSE" it!!! I'm going to try to forget about it for the weekend and hope for the best. Thanks for all the support ladies!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 2:49pm
I'm so mad at myself...WTH was I thinking sending hair that expensive through the USPS without insurance...this never would have happened if that package had insurance on it!! LOL SMHWacko
LovesLace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LovesLace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Super22Star Super22Star wrote:

UPDATE: the last scan yesterday says departing our main post office here....so for some strange reason they have returned my freegin hair!!! I'm so sad I need that hair on my head right this moment..it's way past time for this sew in to be out but I was waiting on my new hair! LOL

I just hope she really gets it back...I really hope they sent it back and don't "LOSE" it!!! I'm going to try to forget about it for the weekend and hope for the best. Thanks for all the support ladies!!

Girl call them and stop them. Let them know that you have been having issues all week receiving your package. Call your MAIN post office not the local one. They should be open 24/7. Don't take sorry for an answer. One can't help? Go over their head on up the chain til they promise to deliver your goods.
Ask if anyone actually SEES your package. Oh tell them you're taking down everyones name and contact info for your call to the Post Master Generals office. Bet they find your ish REAL quick then.LOL
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 6:18pm
PLEASE do everything loveslace advises  & as mama dee says,"in that order!" LOL
i only laughed cause i thought of the mama dee part....girl you bettsta GET CHO SHEITTT! them folks @ that post office is str8 testin you for no good reason UUGGHHOuch

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 01 2012 at 6:18pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 01 2012 at 11:58pm
It's already gonnnnneeeeeCryCry...the postal workers here are so freegin lazzzyyyy! They didn't even try to get my package to me...I was told they hold packages for 15 days to see if someone claims them before they return them so why my package was returned the same day it got here is just crazy!!Pinch
I bet she won't get that package back until the end of next week...sigh

ShadeTree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadeTree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 12:09am
Oh how frustrating Sorry to hear it but at least it isn't lost.
and dead at "Chatty Cathy Negro" and "in that order"

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 10:37am
it's time to report that post office to the GENERAL post office
or whatever the TOP headquarters is change is coming to that
post office if its up to me! that's NOT acceptable in no form shape or fashion!
that's BOGUS! if you don't its gonna keep being instances for you like this in the future
it's time to nip this in the bud!Wink (if you need assistance pm me, as this is what i do)
i bring about POSITIVE change in companies, businesses, corporations that make them shape up!Star

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - Dec 02 2012 at 10:40am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair