Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PA Hospital Still Holds African Baby Hostage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:29am
if you want people to support your cause...you have to be able to write a clear and concise article.
Sponsored Links

bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:39am
Originally posted by miana79 miana79 wrote:

Jade Nelson suffers from sickle cell anemia and uses morphine as a part of her pain management. She gave birth several days ago to Baby Dillen.

Pennsylvania Hospital, under the direction of Dr. Gerdes, harassed the mother, threatened her, used intimidation tactics—including a barrage of armed security guards present in the hospital room, excessive monitoring, the forced and unprovoked removal of the family, refusal to allow family visits during visiting hours and later furnishing of a court order to administer morphine to the newborn.

Pennsylvania Hospital issued an amber alert despite no attempt or threat to remove the baby, causing the police to be called to the scene several times.
Channel 6 even showed up to interview the family who was denied access to visit the patient, Jade Nelson, and her sister, Chineera Nelson.

According to the child medication safety act, whose purpose is to restore parental authority in the health care administered to their child, Jade had the legal right to refuse this risky course of treatment.

The hospital refused to furnish test results that would suggest the child was experiencing "morphine withdrawal." The baby seemed normal since birth per observant family including the maternal mother and grandmother of the child.
Lastly, police reports were filed to document the mistreatment and abuse of power against this poor young mother.

The forcible dosing of Baby Dillen with lethal amounts of morphine can only be summed up as chemical warfare.

In fact, it will create illness just to create the basis for more healthcare customers.
What the government labels “healthcare” is nothing but legalized drugs that in many ways are far more harmful than crack or other synthetic street drugs. This is what we see in Dillen’s case.

1. You are not ok with the chemical/medical genocide of African babies.
2. You are violating Jade Nelson's civil and democratic rights to decide what type of medication her child receives and does not receive.
3. Demand that the immediate transfer of Baby Dillen to the hospital of his mother’s choice.

the child was born addicted to morphine, the mother argues that she uses morphine as part of a treatment for her sickacell. the doctor ordered treatment for the child, and the mother refused.

correct ?
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:52am
The author of this article is an idiot. Can't write a proper and unbiased journal. demonstrates no medical or legal background or knowledge.....long as fugg and expects people to sit and read that entire mess.
Yawn.
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:53am
The author of this article is an idiot. Can't write a proper and unbiased journal. demonstrates no medical or legal background or knowledge.....long as fugg and expects people to sit and read that entire mess.
Yawn.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:56am
I am not understanding, sorta.
Are they immigrants forced to use certain hospitals? I don't understand. If there are more cases like these, they should be noted in the article.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 10:56am
If you've ever seen a baby go through crack or meth withdrawal, you might understand why a doctor wanted to give the child morphine. Any type of drug withdrawal can be fatal in an adult, let alone a newborn.

That whole article is...just no. I rebuke it.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 11:11am
i'm confused...
Harmonii View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harmonii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i'm confused...

I am too
sistagal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sistagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Harmonii Harmonii wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i'm confused...

I am too

Me 3
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:19pm
was trying to find the channel 6 interview to get a better understanding but i cant

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic