Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Exercise
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

P90x

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

Author
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:54am
It takes about 90 days of doing something to make it a habit. Once you stop the whole process starts over again. Don't beat yourself up about not eating healthy, lots of people find it impossible. Also there is nothing wrong with giving yourself a treat every once in a while as long as it is not overboard.

At last I can see the results in my thighs which were always my second biggest area (butt #1). My waist and neck were the first to show changes and shrink the most. Still can't do pull ups but I can hang on Cool
Sponsored Links

thebombdotkom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebombdotkom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 11:28pm
I'm almost done with my first round of insanity. After that I'm going to start my first round of P90x. Has anyone else tried to hybrid P90x with anything? I may hybrid it with Brazil Butt Lift.
Lulu1990 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu1990 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:24am
Day 1, was all I could take lol
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 5:31am
Good luck on the hybrid work-out, I am sure you will get the results you desire :D 
And hey at least you tried Lulu, maybe one day right?
scox89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scox89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 2:05pm
did chest and back last night... went way too fast.. smh got sick and quit with 15 mins left.. will do plyo tonight. Im going to count this week as my warm up week LOL
Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 3:55am
Ugh I'm such a bad op. !! But ladies I did NOT continue as you all would of guessed but I do select workouts from p90x.my all time favorite is core synergistic (sp?) it works my core like no other. I almost throw up n it's awesome lbs.! I feel worked to the max!! Hope all you ladies are doing at least something :)
DaSweetestChocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaSweetestChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:10am
I actually started Sunday but I missed yoga last night trying to buy a lottery ticket but I'll be doing yoga this.morning and the next workout later this evening to catch up
Coiled up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coiled up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:37pm
Omygosh! So glad I read your comment. Me & you are one in the same. I'm working up the courage to order p90x. I'm 99% there so I'm do it before the new year (order vids). Please share your results and or pics. They are so inspiring. I have to do something bcz feeling like a bad episode of precious is NOT the biz. I have no more than the next woman on my plate of life...kids, husband, work....drum roll...and a serious love affair w food!!!!! I'm your classic American, bigger is better, clean you plate, fry it dip it flip it. I didn't feel the fx of my poor eating habits til mid 30s (1st baby). Before then solid 8 and nothin broken that a week of no carbs cldnt take care of. Then I had the nerve to be blessed w baby #2 shortly after. Baaaaaby it put me in the matrix and I selected the wrong color pill. Now I'm looking like I weeble wobble but I won't fall down lol! Well I'm not that bad but I've hit the 200lb mark and most say I don't look nowhere near 200lbs but they def don't say "girl you look fine". My height 5'6 saves me from visually scaring ppl, well until I see myself in pics (sigh). Anyhoo my lil white girl neighbor who always encouraging me to get it right & tight always offer to work out w me. Ima take her up on it and we're going to kill this p90! HOPEFULLY! Oh did I mention I'm non committed to most exercise and/or healthy eating attempts and by non committed I mean LAZY. Thanx for listening. Ill be dropping in from time to time
Coiled up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coiled up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 8:41pm
How proud wld I be going from lazy, tired and half ass 200lbs to energetic, fit and banging 140lbs?!!!! Gyms are a NO I'm a germaphobe so this is so important that I dedicate 2013 to getting my stuff together! Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style