P90x

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Luffy Wig

Author
soarlikecruz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Kesshia_b Kesshia_b wrote:

Originally posted by soarlikecruz soarlikecruz wrote:

I am... I began extending phase 1 today after almost a 3 week breakDead

Lol ! You sound like me .!.!! It's about that time to get it together my birthday is January and I wanna be fit for my 21st !! Have you started yet !??!

The day after i made that post was the last time i worked out, i'm about to make an encouragement thread in body types. I'm a sad individual when it comes to this D:
Sponsored Links

Kesshia_b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kesshia_b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 6:07pm

I am... I began extending phase 1 today after almost a 3 week breakDead

Lol ! You sound like me .!.!! It's about that time to get it together my birthday is January and I wanna be fit for my 21st !! Have you started yet !??!

The day after i made that post was the last time i worked out, i'm about to make an encouragement thread in body types. I'm a sad individual when it comes to this D:

Let me kno when you do .! I just started after MONTHS of saying ill do it tomorrow . You just have to start some where .!!
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2012 at 12:59am

THAnks and yeah my sister said the same thing about a heart rate monitor I'm just too cheap too ! But thanks I'm going to try to stick to eating healthy and doing it everyday and see where my results will get me .. I'm just a big hype start off but don't finish type of person . You say you didn't stick to the eating programs all that great but what were foods you did eat and how often?

Three meals a day, protein first, still hunger? Vegetables, low carbs. 2-3 snacks always protein rich. Crabs and me are not friends. I keep away from pork so I eat a lot of seafood, chicken and beef. I won't lie, I do miss the sweet stuff and the pancakes and bagels but for my health I just can't go back to those things. I have to work out, I have to eat healthy.
KeraNykole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KeraNykole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 10:21am

Originally posted by KeraNykole KeraNykole wrote:

I'm starting the Ab Ripper this weekend! Just had a baby and hoping to get my core back!

Good luck I had my baby 18 months ago lol and just now deciding its about that time .!. But I'm happy you got right on it .! And congrats on the baby :) boi or girl ??

Thanks! And I had a lil girl...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 3:30pm
I start week 2 tomorrow
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 26 2012 at 2:27am
Awww how nice Kera and good luck Soar. Good for you keeping it up! 
Mina267 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mina267 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 4:39pm
Hey I'm in my 5th week of lean, I keep stopping though :(
so far I've been getting results, I just have a baby girl too so she gets most of my time
DaSweetestChocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaSweetestChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 2:28pm
Good luck ladies! I've tried p90x in the past but can never get through a whole week. For the past 2 Weeks I wake up everyday saying I'm gonna restart the program. Hopefully I can get up early tomorrow and get on it. If I don't do it early in the morning I won't get it done. I just left the mall and couldn't find a pair of Jeans and I refuse to leave the juniors
section. Gotta make a change!

Edited by DaSweetestChocolate - Nov 03 2012 at 2:29pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soarlikecruz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 11:36pm
I'm such a loserThumbs Down I've missed 5 days since re-starting and I'm on week 3, AND i haven't broken my bad eating habit since also. It's a lot better, but my goal was to eat completely healthy. I don't think I'm going to lose much weight again, but I will continue to get through the program, and complete the days that I missed after. It will throw me off of going into Insanity, but that's my fault
DaSweetestChocolate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaSweetestChocolate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 04 2012 at 1:20am
As far as eating my biggest problem is the sweet cravings. I never really followed a plan but I tried to eat heatlhy and drink water. this lady at the gym told me she eats a spoon of peanut butter whenever she gets cravings. Think I'm gonna try that out. I also bought a box of weight watchers carrot cake snacks but I would just eat the whole damn box in 2 days.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Nor-ahs Unique Blends
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic