Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

OxyElite Pro Bandwagon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 69707172>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
beautiful_hair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beautiful_hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 9:00am
I bought Hydroxycut Max but I haven't starting using them yet because I'm doing a 2 week flush/cleanse. 

I bought OEP a few years back and I may buy those instead of taking the Hydroxycut since I have heard great reviews about it.
Sponsored Links

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by MizzAmirah MizzAmirah wrote:

This is day 5 on OEP.
I decided to try it to see if it'd help in anyway with my weight loss. I've been dieting for  a little over 3 weeks now.
First few days I tried it, I felt absolutely nothing. No jitters, palpitations, or hyper. I noticed I was able to stay awake longer (took it right before heading for work...nights shift).
I followed all the directions. I took it on day 2, right before my work out. I felt like it gave me more endurance.....rather than energy....like an energy reserve minus jitters. I notice since day 2 that I've been working out longer and harder without feeling exhausted as I used to. I'm not sure if it's the pill or if I've gotten better. However, I feel that if this pill helps me at all to lose weight, it would be d/t the fact that I think it helps me workout better. I didn't notice any appetite suppression. I'm on a low carb diet, so I think that's why my appetite has cut down. I started taking the pills twice daily, and still felt on side effects....I feel like my normal self. S/E were my biggest fear since hydroxycut scared the heck out of me about 6-7yrs ago when I tried it for 2 days. I love coffee, so on day 2, I bit the bullet and drank coffee about 3-4 hrs after taking the pill......no jitters still. I drank coffee again a few hours after I started taking it twice, I felt a little bit of palpitations, which only lasted a few minutes.
I haven't notice any "extra" weight loss like some of the ladies here were saying. I've been losing pretty much the same as I had been without it, but it's only 5 days (today) I don't regret buying OEP....yet. I think it may have potential.
Bottom line: No side effects. I THINK it's helping me workout harder and longer. Will need to take it longer to give a final review. So far, no problems.
HTH.

UPDATE (for those who care to know):
I've taken this long enough to know it's NOT for me. I purposely did NOT take 2 in the morning a 1 pill 5-6hrs later, only because I wanted some leeway for my coffee addiction. MOST of the time I took it twice daily. Other times, my schedule did not allow for it. My major reason for quitting this is:
1) My diet and exercise are working perfectly fine for me.
2) I believe that with or without the energy help I may have received with OEP, I have built up my exercise endurance.
3) I'm not losing much more weight than I had without the pill.
BIGGEST REASON OF ALL:
4) FREQUENT URINATION. I know low-carb diets can do this, but I don't think it's to THIS extent. I already have terrible time enough sleeping, then I have to keep waking up to pee. I drink so much water that it scares me. Yeah water is good, but even after going through about 6-8 17oz bottles of water daily, I stilll have massive dry mouth. I'll stop and continue with the diet and exercise that I have been doing. I have never really been a diet pills person, but I saw great reviews with this on here and elsewhere that I thought 'why not add a little boost to what I'm already doing?"
So for now, I'm done with OEP. I'll see how the frequency goes. But as much as I hate pills, I doubt I'll go back to it. OEP claims to be a thermogenic, I'm not sure if it's actually helps burn fat, maybe people are losing water weight. I know I'm not losing water weight because my weightloss has been consistent with my pre-OEP WL and I'm drinking WAY to much fluids to be depleted at all. And to attest to that, my WL stalled during my period, and then "jumped" after my period, so I knew OEP had no effects in that aspect.

BOTTOM LINE: My energy level was boosted initially, but not too much afterwards (maybe I should have increased the dose as they stated). The pill does NOT work (for me.) and NO! I would NOT recommend it. 
s/n: increasing the dose I'm sure would make the urination even worse. 

Edited by MizzAmirah - Jan 16 2013 at 10:16pm
luvurself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvurself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 10:18pm
Any more updates?
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 20 2013 at 2:12am
Only update is I feel MUCH better w/o extreme dry mouth and 50 million bathroom runs.
MzKP03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzKP03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 1:25pm

As stated before, I lost 20lbs with Oxy Elite and yes....gained the majority of it back since i dc'd my workout routine. I never followed the dosage instructions only because the only advantage was when I was actually working out. So I would take one on the day of my workout, and two on the day I did my 2mile run which was raised to 3 (help from pill)

BTW... It's rumored these will be taken of the market soon.... I'm debating buying another bottle. I still have a decent amount from the first one... hmmm
blaque_diamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaque_diamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 30 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by MzKP03 MzKP03 wrote:

As stated before, I lost 20lbs with Oxy Elite and yes....gained the majority of it back since i dc'd my workout routine. I never followed the dosage instructions only because the only advantage was when I was actually working out. So I would take one on the day of my workout, and two on the day I did my 2mile run which was raised to 3 (help from pill)

BTW... It's rumored these will be taken of the market soon.... I'm debating buying another bottle. I still have a decent amount from the first one... hmmm

Off the market? For real?! That would be sad. I lost and kept off about 17 lbs on OEP. Maybe it's time to stock up.
rhondevous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rhondevous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 8:08am
I hope it's not to late to join the Bandwagon. I just got a sample of OEP and started it two days ago. I have been doing to research and decided to give it a try. Is there anyone currently using OEP??

Day 1: took one pill at 7:30 felt energized, took another at 3:00 didn't notice much of a difference.

Day 2: Took one in the morning. Didn't feel to much of a difference in my energy level. I admit I haven't changed my diet and I know that's one of the main things I need to do.

Day 3: Turning over a new leaf today. I am only taking one OEP a day and since its only a sample I am going to weigh my self after I take the last pill in the bottle to see if it is worth getting a full supply. I am also working on changing my diet bu it is hard. 

I have a habit of over eating and eating just because there is food around. I am trying to work on recognizing when i am truly hungry. So we will see how things go. I see in the past people have been so supportive of each other on this thread, I'm hoping I can join in on it. 
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 4:10am
wow it's still here??!?!
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:04am
I just bought these and tried them for the first time today. I'm hoping to lose a good bit of weight, combining this with my workouts (the plan is to burn fat while building muscle). I've already been losing lately, but summer's got me anxious, so I'm kinda just kicking things into high gear here just to be sure. ^^;

I didn't feel any change in myself today, and actually ate more than normal (I ate like twice today, MUCH more than my usual 1/2 meal a day). We'll see what happens in the next week.

I'm so anxious to get results!
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:00pm
UPDATE!
I've lost 1 1/2lbs, which doesn't seem like much, but I'm also bloated, constipated and have been building muscle. So I've definitely lost more than that in fat weight.

I've lost a good bit off my thighs already (I don't remember my starting measurement, but I think it's been just under an inch) and I've lost an inch off my butt (don't worry, this is actually what I'm going for). My arms are also continuing to slim down even though I haven't been using my neoprene arm bands and Sweet Sweat much at all recently. But I'm definitely becoming less flabby, and I'm so excited to see what I look like by the end of my bottle!

On another note, I had to drop my 3 pills a day down to two. I'm becoming just waaaayyyyyy too dehydrated even though literally all I'm doing everyday is drinking and peeing. My throat feels so awful because of this dehydration, and it's making me feel sick. Somehow, though, everything I'm drinking now is making my skin much softer. Also, I've got mad insomnia now, and wake up every half hour to an hour at night. Like wide awake each time. So I'm not taking my second pill after noon each day. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep this way.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 69707172>
  Share Topic