Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

OxyElite Pro Bandwagon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6667686970 72>

Author
Dawn317 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2012 at 7:32pm
ughhhh I need to order some more and amazon is out..does anyone have any other recommendations OTHER then expensive ass gnc
Sponsored Links

AuNaturalBlaque View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AuNaturalBlaque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2012 at 11:22pm
Yep, I just ordered again from vitacost. It's only $35, plus u can Google vitacost coupon, and they will email you a $10 coupon for your first purchase, I got my oxyelite, coconut oil, chia and flax seeds for only$48 total with the coupon and the ship the next day.
Vitacost.com
Hope this helps
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 12:14am
Doing interval and core training.  I thought it was called core training I was doing but she said it is interval and core.  Went this morning at 6am.  1 hour and a half.   I took and only take 2 oxyelite but as of yesterday and today I have also implemented the CLA.  I only take one CLA a day even though it says take two.  I just don't know how much sweating I can handle.

I had a yogurt and water for Breakfast after the workout.  Slept.  Tuna salad with honey mustard dressing for lunch.  I will have fish and spinach for dinner.  Going to workout again with a friend in the gym doing the bikes and lifting weight for our thighs then we go in the Sauna for 10 mins.

I am currently 163lbs!!!!! 
dreahdreah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dreahdreah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2012 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Dawn317 Dawn317 wrote:

ughhhh I need to order some more and amazon is out..does anyone have any other recommendations OTHER then expensive ass gnc

Do you have a Vitamin shoppe near you ...they were on sale 38 when I went last week for mine.

Edited by dreahdreah - Jun 23 2012 at 10:29pm
Dawn317 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dawn317 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2012 at 10:32am
Originally posted by dreahdreah dreahdreah wrote:

Originally posted by Dawn317 Dawn317 wrote:

Do you have a Vitamin shoppe near you ...they were on sale 38 when I went last week for mine.

yes but they're showing up at 41.00, i've never paid more then 35 for them..but i think i found another credible website
BLKJessRabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLKJessRabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2012 at 7:33am
I'm joining the OEP Bandwagon

I mostly lurk on this site but I had to join in

I've gained 50 pounds in a year and some change

I want to lose my belly mostly 

SW: 185
GW: 135

I'm taking my first pill as I type

Good Luck Everyone!

BLKJessRabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BLKJessRabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2012 at 9:35am

Edited by BLKJessRabbit - Jun 29 2012 at 10:47am
dISGURLLUBELMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dISGURLLUBELMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2012 at 2:19am
Can i take the OEP with the CLA and ketones? 
dISGURLLUBELMO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dISGURLLUBELMO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2012 at 10:54pm
Bump
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2012 at 4:51am
I've officially dropped 60 lbs,and gained more muscle..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style