Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

OxyElite Pro Bandwagon

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>

Author
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OxyElite Pro Bandwagon
    Posted: Feb 07 2011 at 1:33pm

I've joined. I took my first pill this morning about 8:30am. So far, so good. I had like 5 hours of sleep over the last 2 days and I didnt fall asleep in my lectures today (which I do on a good day). And I didnt get a jittery feeling. I just feel really aware of everything. (which is a good thing)

I only took one this morning, and I'll take another around 4:30pm, which will be 8 hours later. eventually, I'll graduate to doing just 2 in the morning and leaving it at that. One great benefit of this pill is not only the energy, but im not hungry.

I didnt crave any greasy fattening foods today. I actually wanted a salad. I had to force myself to eat (which never happens) and when I ate, I had a small salad (think olive garden size) and I never even finished it. I also had a good parfait and I couldnt finish that either. It was nuts. Ive never had food left over. so this is great.

will post starting pics, and measurements and weight later today once I get home. :D

Sponsored Links

Healthstrong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Healthstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2011 at 11:25am
Well  good luck with your goals...........taking 2 OxyElite Pro in the morning only and leaving it to that only is good but I will suggest taking it over the day like 1 or 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon will be good as it will spread the dosage over the day and OxyElite Pro pills effect will remain active inside your body which means your metabolism rate will stay slight higher which results in weight loss....So i personally suggest taking the pill morning/afternoon is better than to take at one time only.

Oxyelite Pro

Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2011 at 2:54pm
That's actually what I've been doing. I take one around 7 or 8 am, and then another 8 hours later. I dont want to take too high of a dosage because my body is in a fragile state because of weight gain, healthy wise, im not 100%.

I have lost two lbs so far. and it's only been 3 days. I am pairing this with a 1400 calorie diet. I havent started excersizing yet. but when I do, im going to do zumba.

Here's my before photos:

SimplyKimmy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 8:55am
I will be hopping back on this bandwagon w/u on tues..how's it going?
Forever_Webb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Forever_Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:03am
Do you guys have any side effects??????? the lady a GNC told me that its too strong for women..... but I got them for free because I purchased some vitamins.....
LuvBSuga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuvBSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:09am
Hello, I plan to get a bottle today from GNC... I would like to know the side effects of this pills as well, I plan to do some research this morning...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:12am
If u feel the dosage is too high then take one or 2 opposed to the 3 that u can take a day..some days I felt heart palpatations and I had crack-head energy somtimes I liked it though
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:30am
Hello Ladies, I am heading to GNC to pick up my 30 day supply today. I figure that I will give them 30 days and see what happens! I will post my starting weight on Sunday when I start the pills. I still plan to contiune with my fiber bars and protein drinks. I will keep you posted on my progress!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyKimmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:32am
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Hello Ladies, I am heading to GNC to pick up my 30 day supply today. I figure that I will give them 30 days and see what happens! I will post my starting weight on Sunday when I start the pills. I still plan to contiune with my fiber bars and protein drinks. I will keep you posted on my progress!

Yay your joning too I def won't be alone . I'm excited
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2011 at 9:56am
Originally posted by SimplyKimmy SimplyKimmy wrote:

Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Hello Ladies, I am heading to GNC to pick up my 30 day supply today. I figure that I will give them 30 days and see what happens! I will post my starting weight on Sunday when I start the pills. I still plan to continue with my fiber bars and protein drinks. I will keep you posted on my progress!

Yay your joining too I def won't be alone . I'm excited
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep I'm in. I did my research last night on Oxy and HCG and had not decided. I woke up this morning and you had posted that GNC was having a sale this week on Oxy, so I thought "decision made". You sold it for me (plus I'm glad that others will be able to compare and contrast  Zi Xiu with me) LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 72>
  Share Topic