Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Oxy Elite Pro

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
cupcakeroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcakeroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2014 at 9:32pm
does the one they are selling on gnc still work???
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2014 at 2:38am
i lost a lot of weight on oxy elite, the original formula...whenever i needed to lose 10-15 lbs it was just like boom.  i was able to find one bottle after it was discontinued but it's impossible now.  the last time i checked it was $180 for a bottle and now there are no more.  i have no idea how the new formula is but i doubt it works as well.  i take hydroxycut hardcore elite now before a workout but it doesn't give me the same results.  it's definitely not the same level of energy.  i am toning because i spend a lot of time working out but overall, i feel like i probably don't need it, so i doubt ill finish the bottle.
cupcakeroad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcakeroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 4:59pm
Does A1 Supplement store sell the original Oxyelite formula?  I bought another bottle from them and it didn't work as good
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic