Perfect Hair Collection

Overstock.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:40pm
I ordered printer ink from them and the cartridges were dried out and no good.
I ordered dvd's from them back in the day  and they were fine.

I stick to amazon now.
Sponsored Links

pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:47pm
I buy furniture, bedding, artwork. I've never bought clothing but I've never been disappointed.

I also sold old gold through them. They had the best rates IMO.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

I'm sorry, no shade. Is the word brought or bought?
actually it is bought since it is an item being purchased, brought can be used if an item is being taken to you
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:00pm
I bought a few items from them, mainly furniture and other home items.  I was completely happy with them.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 6:04pm
I've bought several things here and there from them over the years. The cheap shipping is really the draw for me. Clothes have been fine, I bought a coat a while back from them which I still have now - about 4yrs later.

Returns are pretty easy too. About the same time as I bought that coat, I bought a sewing machine from them and for whatever reason it just DID NOT work. They gladly took it back and I bought a new one or either they supplied me with another version of the same model. Either way, they paid for the return shipping.

I just bought a pillow top mattress topper a few weeks ago for my bed. The shipping was timely, the whole experience was pretty easy.
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 8:16pm
Thanks for the answers. I am going to risk it and get it. She's been looking for that dress.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12