Angkor Cambodian Hair

Overstock.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overstock.com
    Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:30pm
Before I hit buy and get a dress for someone how is the customer service? Has anyone brought items especially clothes from overstock? Did it come in good condition?
And if it didn't fit or wasn't right how long was the return procces. I am reading mixed reviews and still not sure yet. This dress so far no one has it anymore online or in the stores, except for 6pm and overstock I think.
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:37pm
the best.
i didn't buy clothes though.

i purchased furniture.

something they do though.. is constantly changing their prices.. I.E making the prices higher.
but I call in.. and tell them " i see what you did there" and they always give me a price adjustment. recently they knocked off 40 for what i was purchasing.

also before you hit buy.. do a search to see if there are any applicable coupons or discounts you can use.
nikietc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikietc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:41pm
I ordered a trench coat from there a couple of years back. I love it, so I haven't dealt with their returns or customer service. It shipped on a hanger, in a plastic bag, placed in a box.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:50pm
^^Thanks guys. Hopefully it won't have to be return, because I am reading that their return process
is hell. And maybe the dress will fit that person. I'll call them just to make sure.
tantan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tantan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:50pm
I bought a coat from there before and returned it. At first they only gave me a portion of my refund so I called them and they said it was because the coat smelled like smoke. I literally had the coat out of the box for about five minutes to try it on and I don't smoke. So I complained and they gave me all of my money back. Haven't bought anything from them since because I refuse to take the chance they will pull something like that again.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by tantan tantan wrote:

I bought a coat from there before and returned it. At first they only gave me a portion of my refund so I called them and they said it was because the coat smelled like smoke. I literally had the coat out of the box for about five minutes to try it on and I don't smoke. So I complained and they gave me all of my money back. Haven't bought anything from them since because I refuse to take the chance they will pull something like that again.

ConfusedO I read a few reviews like that, that why I hope it will fit right(she needs the next size up). They only give you half refund, wth. How are you supposed to try it without opening it?!
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:06pm
I've only brought sheets and other home items
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:10pm
Originally posted by Starrygurl Starrygurl wrote:

Before I hit buy and get a dress for someone how is the customer service? Has anyone brought items especially clothes from overstock? Did it come in good condition?
And if it didn't fit or wasn't right how long was the return procces. I am reading mixed reviews and still not sure yet. This dress so far no one has it anymore online or in the stores, except for 6pm and overstock I think.

I have ordered several things from overstock.com.  My last purchase was a coat for my mother and it was the wrong size.  I reorder the same coat and it was still the wrong size.  Turns out that the write up was misleading and overstock.com customer service people was very good about the ordeal.  As of late, I haven't shopped there in some time but to me some of their inventory looks dicey as hell.
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:20pm
I brought a coat from them and sent it back....they gave me no problems
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 4:38pm
I'm sorry, no shade. Is the word brought or bought?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic