Forum Home Forum Home > Beauty Tips > Makeup Tips
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Overly Curly Eyelashes

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overly Curly Eyelashes
    Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 5:46pm
Anyone have this problem?  Eyelashes so curled (naturally) that they practically touch your eyelid when you open your eyes.  How can I straighten them, short of buying a relaxer? LOL
Sponsored Links

Fcgriffin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fcgriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 7:34pm
Well thank goodness I'm not the only one.  My lashes are really curly too.  My friend was telling me about a heated lash curler that could help with straightening out the lashes a bit.  I said it sounded like a lash flat iron LOL and I instantly remembered all the times I burned myself with a regular flat iron so something like that close to my eye Confused.....i don't think so.  Try a regular lash curler if you can get your lashes in it and see if that might "extend" the lash some.  So instead of "curling" from the root try it from the middle to the tips.
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 11:37pm

#Mylife

I comb my mascara downward first then curl the ends back up

Edited by Lilnicka4u2nv - Jun 23 2013 at 11:39pm
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 8:51am
Use the eye lash curler upside. It straightened them, but it wont look weird, your lashes will still have a curve. Then apply mascara
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2013 at 9:46pm
Thanks!  I'm going to try the suggestions.Smile
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2013 at 1:32pm
i have the same issue , but only on my lashes at the outer corner. im still considering the heated curler.
everythingdess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote everythingdess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 5:51pm
I have the same issues but mine stay clumped even when I take an eyelash brush and unclump them.. They still end up clumping back together
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 10:50pm
I have the panasonic heated curler and I really like it. I use it after I apply mascara and it works like a charm and smooth out any clumps and I can also use it when I get individual extensions unlike regular lash curlers that bend them. Only con is I swear I keep having to switch out the battery. But it uses one AA, so not a big deal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply