BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Outfit for this shoe?

Post Reply Post Reply

Author
PiiNkBaYZeBrA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PiiNkBaYZeBrA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outfit for this shoe?
    Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:40am

What kind of outfit would you peice around this shoe? I need ideas! Be specific? Any funky color clutches or accesories you would wear?
Sponsored Links

hairfanatic501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfanatic501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:27pm
I have the closed toe pump version and I wore a striped dress with a solid orange clutch. I tried to find a picture of the dress but couldn't. Anyway, I think the dress was a combo of orange, white, and maroon. There might of been one other color in the dress. 
veenitashinde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veenitashinde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2013 at 3:45am

I would like to suggest Jeans for this type of shoe. This shoe is looking very nice. Thank you sharing such nice shoe.

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 12:44am
I know im super late but the first thing that came to my mind is some leggins, with neutral colors in them with a clutch same color as your shoes, gold on the clutch would be cute too. Idk what kind of shirt. 

You can tell I need to go shopping lol...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic