Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Our America: Rising Rate Of HIV In DC...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:55pm
People on here stay trying to hit me with low blows about my relationship status when they know they in the same boat or worst! I got plenty don't worry about me worry about your own status!
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

I think part of it is due to having Sex with strangers/and infected partners and please don't say condoms because they are not 100 percent effective

I mean.....duhLOL
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:59pm

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

man this is crazy. according to the stats I wonder how many members here have HIV? I am not making a joke. I just think its crazy. I get tested at least once per year! Thank GOD I am free of this- but at least people feel like they can come clean- instead of living in shame and silence.

Ain't no poor people on BHM.
I think most are poor,that's why they spend so much time on this forum waiting for a something amazing to happen???
but all jokes aside this is still killing Black women at an alarming rate!

What makes you think that? Are you included?  I'm not sure if the bolded came off as a joke. I'm not personally offended. Just curious about why you made that assumption.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:00pm
I have nothing to prove on here but to be honest some of you all need to come clean about the issues you struggling with, because its obvious something is WRONG with you... trying to attack anyone you feel has a trait you can exploit for your own amusement!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:03pm

I have nothing to prove on here but to be honest some of you all need to come clean about the issues you struggling with, because its obvious something is WRONG with you... trying to attack anyone you feel has a trait you can exploit for your own amusement!

True, but I never attack members on here and never irl. I dislike bullying. I'm still curious about what I asked. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:04pm
how does being poor equate with having HIV? that is part of the point I was getting at HIV! I am not invested in poverty, if that is what you are asking
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:09pm
I am not RICH! so by some standards I am poor but I live in America, a roof running water money in my savings account, and can buy food and hair weave- if I want how are we defining poverty? lets talk about poverty of the mind!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:10pm
@NG

I meant why do think most BHM members are poor.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:13pm
because most Americans are poor-
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 9:13pm
@sonny, he infected a lot of people

I wonder if some of them are watching
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 25>
  Share Topic