Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Other Peoples Arguments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

I was at a game night a couple of weeks ago and this chick was saying that she was so happy that her man provides well for her so that she doesn't have to work.

Her man's friend clapped back that after 12 years in college and a Ph.D. her stupid ass can't find work so I guess she should be happy to have a man who provides.

We were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...turned to her husband then a fight broke out smh
Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

What game were y'all playing that it ended up with one of his boys clowning her!?
Sponsored Links

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:23am
These some rough people.Ouch
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:28am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I was at a game night a couple of weeks ago and this chick was saying that she was so happy that her man provides well for her so that she doesn't have to work.

Her man's friend clapped back that after 12 years in college and a Ph.D. her stupid ass can't find work so I guess she should be happy to have a man who provides.

We were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...turned to her husband then a fight broke out smh
Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

What game were y'all playing that it ended up with one of his boys clowning her!?

My man would have been in trouble for not punchin' that nigguh in the face and for talkin' too damn much.
Would have been a brawl that day.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I have a snappy mouth, and sometimes I can be downright rude. Some days I try and sometimes I just don't give a phuck. 

Like today when someone told me about a job, first off I think its rude to offer employment suggestions when the person aint asked you shyt. Then to add insult to injury your big grown rusty dusty ass need it more than I do, I mean being a flunky is not cute. I just smirked and said, I think I will just work on getting my masters degree.

Okay, thank you for the validation.  I thought I was the only person on earth who feels some type of way when that happens.  *sucks teeth**
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 9:11am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

my mom, wasnt really an argument but when my bro introduced my sis in law she called my mom like two days later and my mom was like, "what, you think we're friends now?"

HeartLOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:42am
We were playing taboo..if you don't know, it's a game with a word on a card that you have to describe to your team to guess

Homeboy: My mama is a ____
Homegirl: BITCH!!
Other players: his mama is a "Teacher"

I died laughing. Her response was so serious too, she doesn't even know him like that smh. I bet he still hates her
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:44am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

My man would have been in trouble for not punchin' that nigguh in the face and for talkin' too damn much.

The bolded is the real problem.

That nicca shouldn't even know that much of their biz to discuss it like that, and what is he saying about her that makes his friend comfortable enough to disrespect her like that.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:45am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

"Dese hoes stay mad cuz I drive a fresh azz truck, all my kids stay fresh, and I dress better than most of dese hoes round here."

Keep in mind she's 40+ and her posts never have any type of punctuation, correct spelling, etc.

I don't know what she did to piss our other cousin off but outta the blue, one day she comments back something to the effect of "Girl, you been living in low income housing and getting $400 worth of food stamps for damn near 20 yrs. You only get "designer" at TJ Maxx and you the lay-a-way queen with your cash assistance. What you proud of, exactly?

I died laughing. They went back and forth for a while but those hits just kept on coming. My cousin finally deleted the whole post.

The funniest part was everyone was thinking the same thing for weeks, but it was just crazy that the most meek of us all blasted her.

LMAO! I be wanting to tell my friend to get his mama! She has the most hood statuses ever in life.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:53am
lmao... the bitch teacher, LB?
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 10:59am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

The bolded is the real problem.

That nicca shouldn't even know that much of their biz to discuss it like that, and what is he saying about her that makes his friend comfortable enough to disrespect her like that.

Everybody knows this is why she doesn't work though. She was sending out mass e-mails with her resume up until like summer last year and asking everybody to pray for her to find a job. She was looking but couldn't find anything. I guess she's at peace with being a housewife now, or so she says, but most of the people in the room know it wasn't always like that.

CC we weren't playing anything...the pizza came and we were just running our mouths lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic