BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Other People's Arguments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:30pm

do it
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:33pm
I can't make threads
my threads suck
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I think people hear me say stuff like that Ouch

but it's not even during an argument

I need to work on my tone and facial expressions

Tone... I like my tone...

My hubby does NOT... oh well
I love my mom's tone too...
Men... meh

My son understands my tone = time out
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 5:59pm
Kinda whenever i hear my sister talk bad about her bf i tell her save it for when their alone.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 8:47pm
I have a snappy mouth, and sometimes I can be downright rude. Some days I try and sometimes I just don't give a phuck. 

Like today when someone told me about a job, first off I think its rude to offer employment suggestions when the person aint asked you shyt. Then to add insult to injury your big grown rusty dusty ass need it more than I do, I mean being a flunky is not cute. I just smirked and said, I think I will just work on getting my masters degree.

StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I can't make threads
my threads suck

That's my issue too LOL! I have been here for years and have probably made 10 threads total, they either flatlined after a few responses or I completely forgot about them cause they were boring as hell Ouch.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

I was at a game night a couple of weeks ago and this chick was saying that she was so happy that her man provides well for her so that she doesn't have to work.

Her man's friend clapped back that after 12 years in college and a Ph.D. her stupid ass can't find work so I guess she should be happy to have a man who provides.

We were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...turned to her husband then a fight broke out smh
Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

What game were y'all playing that it ended up with one of his boys clowning her!?
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:23am
These some rough people.Ouch
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 6:28am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

I was at a game night a couple of weeks ago and this chick was saying that she was so happy that her man provides well for her so that she doesn't have to work.

Her man's friend clapped back that after 12 years in college and a Ph.D. her stupid ass can't find work so I guess she should be happy to have a man who provides.

We were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...turned to her husband then a fight broke out smh
Damn!ShockedDeadDeadLOL

What game were y'all playing that it ended up with one of his boys clowning her!?

My man would have been in trouble for not punchin' that nigguh in the face and for talkin' too damn much.
Would have been a brawl that day.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 01 2014 at 7:13am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I have a snappy mouth, and sometimes I can be downright rude. Some days I try and sometimes I just don't give a phuck. 

Like today when someone told me about a job, first off I think its rude to offer employment suggestions when the person aint asked you shyt. Then to add insult to injury your big grown rusty dusty ass need it more than I do, I mean being a flunky is not cute. I just smirked and said, I think I will just work on getting my masters degree.

Okay, thank you for the validation.  I thought I was the only person on earth who feels some type of way when that happens.  *sucks teeth**
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>