BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Other People's Arguments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Ming why you so mean though LOLLOLLOL

genes? my grandmas, aunts, mom... its in my blood.

they really get me cause they're just talking/ making observations. I haven't utilized that stealth yet
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:17am
My cousin has this habit of posting hood sh!t on FB and bragging.

This mess had been going on for weeks. Finally she put up something to the effect of "Dese hoes stay mad cuz I drive a fresh azz truck, all my kids stay fresh, and I dress better than most of dese hoes round here."

Keep in mind she's 40+ and her posts never have any type of punctuation, correct spelling, etc.

I don't know what she did to piss our other cousin off but outta the blue, one day she comments back something to the effect of "Girl, you been living in low income housing and getting $400 worth of food stamps for damn near 20 yrs. You only get "designer" at TJ Maxx and you the lay-a-way queen with your cash assistance. What you proud of, exactly?

I died laughing. They went back and forth for a while but those hits just kept on coming. My cousin finally deleted the whole post.

The funniest part was everyone was thinking the same thing for weeks, but it was just crazy that the most meek of us all blasted her.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:19am
Hold up...lemme add that I don't have a problem government assistance, but welfare abuse lol.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:42am
I delete hoodrats on facebook that act and type like that...

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:44am
lol@ your disclaimer

that's another reason i don't use it. if i received assistance, it wouldn't be anyone's business, however... im not about to post a picture of cash sprawled out over my bed with an ebt in the mix... that's what were doing now?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:52am
My whole family is like this. My cousin and her man were arguing one day and she said "bytch everyone leaves you. Your momma died so she wouldn't have to deal with you." He threw his watch at her, she tried to stab him...they both got arrested...they're still together(3 years later)
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol@ your disclaimer

that's another reason i don't use it. if i received assistance, it wouldn't be anyone's business, however... im not about to post a picture of cash sprawled out over my bed with an ebt in the mix... that's what were doing now?

Girl, she put up a picture one day of them in the grocery store with two carts full of groceries and my 10 yr old cousin posing with EBT card...I can not make this sh!t up.

It's nothing to be ashamed of, but the advertising LIKE THAT...no ma'am.

@ Modeless, my mama told me to delete her but sometimes her ratchet moments amuse me.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:14pm
damn ash, my ex's mother died before i met him... i wouldn't even do the ya mama joking comeback. Always feels too soon

shady, its like ammo. theyre daring you to say something
Findingmyme View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Findingmyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:33pm
My dad will cut your soul with a straight face, and no emotion. I remember my first car had no AC, and I was going to college in FL, I called my dad crying thinking he would feel sorry for me, telling him how hot it was and how bad I needed a car with AC. With very little emotion he said, well finding, ppl who have AC in their cars usually buy them. I was crushed and just got off the phone.
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 12:44pm
LMAO @ the stories more more!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>