Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Other Peoples Arguments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:24am
lol family aint sh*t... I'm a product of my environment

this girl's son is chubby, a cpl years ago I was making a salad for a bbq... he asked what it was and I told him. He said, he never had salad.. i said, I know. His aunt was there and collapsed. He didn't (6/7)get it but i really didn't intend on being mean. the things my family has to/about me... jeez
Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:32am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

lol

I won't repeat some of the stuff my dad has said because you have to be there and you have to know him

I have a few aunts like this too now that I think about

at a family reunion a few years ago my little chubby cousin (say 10) comes up to his mom and says he's hungry

she shes says go get a burger

he says that will make me fat

she holds him close, hugs him and says you should have thought about a few burgers ago

I was on the floor lol

LMAO! LOL
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:33am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

I was at a game night a couple of weeks ago and this chick was saying that she was so happy that her man provides well for her so that she doesn't have to work.

Her man's friend clapped back that after 12 years in college and a Ph.D. her stupid ass can't find work so I guess she should be happy to have a man who provides.

We were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...turned to her husband then a fight broke out smh

Damn that was a soul burning ether LOLOuch
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:52am
Ming why you so mean though LOLLOLLOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

Ming why you so mean though LOLLOLLOL

genes? my grandmas, aunts, mom... its in my blood.

they really get me cause they're just talking/ making observations. I haven't utilized that stealth yet
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:17am
My cousin has this habit of posting hood sh!t on FB and bragging.

This mess had been going on for weeks. Finally she put up something to the effect of "Dese hoes stay mad cuz I drive a fresh azz truck, all my kids stay fresh, and I dress better than most of dese hoes round here."

Keep in mind she's 40+ and her posts never have any type of punctuation, correct spelling, etc.

I don't know what she did to piss our other cousin off but outta the blue, one day she comments back something to the effect of "Girl, you been living in low income housing and getting $400 worth of food stamps for damn near 20 yrs. You only get "designer" at TJ Maxx and you the lay-a-way queen with your cash assistance. What you proud of, exactly?

I died laughing. They went back and forth for a while but those hits just kept on coming. My cousin finally deleted the whole post.

The funniest part was everyone was thinking the same thing for weeks, but it was just crazy that the most meek of us all blasted her.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:19am
Hold up...lemme add that I don't have a problem government assistance, but welfare abuse lol.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:42am
I delete hoodrats on facebook that act and type like that...

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:44am
lol@ your disclaimer

that's another reason i don't use it. if i received assistance, it wouldn't be anyone's business, however... im not about to post a picture of cash sprawled out over my bed with an ebt in the mix... that's what were doing now?
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 11:52am
My whole family is like this. My cousin and her man were arguing one day and she said "bytch everyone leaves you. Your momma died so she wouldn't have to deal with you." He threw his watch at her, she tried to stab him...they both got arrested...they're still together(3 years later)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic