BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Other People's Arguments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Other People's Arguments
    Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 9:59am
Have you ever heard other people argue and say something so etherous you got in your feelings about it even though it wasn't directed at you?CryLOL

A few years ago my ex co-worker was planning a beach thing w/her friends and boyfriend.  Her boyfriend started complaining about the day they were leaving and she says to him over the phone "I'm sorry I didn't drop out of college & have an office job where I can't leave at the drop of a hat. I don't work construction."

Me: 

I was like daaaaamn. I woulda dumped her ass right then and there.  They're still together...4/5 years later
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:05am
He should have uppercut her.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:05am

I think people hear me say stuff like that Ouch

but it's not even during an argument

I need to work on my tone and facial expressions
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:06am
I think im that person... may or may not be mad. People either have their mouths hanging open or laughing when I get off the phone...its the way I speak
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:07am
well dammmmmm....and I can bet that's not the first time she spoke to him like that.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:08am
lmao. thats so savage.  a close friend of mine ethers her husband to death. he's not a whimp or anything close....he just understand that his wife....gets mad. Its usually his fault. he laughs it off. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:08am

yeah I get it from my dad

people think he's funny, but me no.....well they do laugh but they think I am serious lol

I think it's because I'm a woman
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:09am

I was at a game night a couple of weeks ago and this chick was saying that she was so happy that her man provides well for her so that she doesn't have to work.

Her man's friend clapped back that after 12 years in college and a Ph.D. her stupid ass can't find work so I guess she should be happy to have a man who provides.

We were all like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat...turned to her husband then a fight broke out smh
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:09am
lol well damn amillia
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 10:10am

lol damn
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>