Angkor Cambodian Hair

Oscars Red Carpet 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

Bootiful Cream

Author
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:30pm
...Gabby looked nice save for the 1994 schoolgirl hair

I like Gaga's longish face
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Why does this bish always looks like her life hurts? Or like she's being held hostage, or has to go to the bathroom!? Damn. Confused

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

photo 158_2659_350_zps5fcbd907.jpg

Pharrell needs to stop it

lol. look at what he's wearing and what she's wearing? He probably made her wear that. I'd be mad too LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 1:59pm
when my husband gets nominated for an Oscar, I want to wear a gown! lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:21pm
since bhm is in the knowLOL, is there some rift between John Ridley (12 years Slave) and his writing team and McQueen? My friend and are are having a disagreement about whether John dissed his writing team in his acceptance speech or was he just nervous (I said nervous)??

Edited by PurplePhase - Mar 03 2014 at 2:21pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Leo still ain't get nuffin'? Awwww...

Cry  I can't take it.  He's already played a mentally challenged person, what does he have to do next?  Lose 65 lbs?  
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Gabourey Sidibe
Finally, bravo! She looks very pretty here!
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:27pm
^^^^

BHM, did not call her an umpa lumpa?
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

since bhm is in the knowLOL, is there some rift between John Ridley (12 years Slave) and his writing team and McQueen? My friend and are are having a disagreement about whether John dissed his writing team in his acceptance speech or was he just nervous (I said nervous)??
i was happy  black screenwriter won but yeah Ridley gave a weird ass, kinda dry speech... he's either a sourpuss or just doesnt know how to be happy, that's one of the major awards and he was like "oh whatever" LOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by zolloh zolloh wrote:

i was happy  black screenwriter won but yeah Ridley gave a weird ass, kinda dry speech... he's either a sourpuss or just doesnt know how to be happy, that's one of the major awards and he was like "oh whatever" LOL

Z, apparently there is a dispute b/w them over the screenplay . McQueen wanted writing credit too and Ridley refused. So my friend was right and I was wrong LOL, which he happily pointed out to me repeatedly .

(they say McQueen gave Ridley the slow clap LOL)

see story below.

Image: http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19hd1ile09il9gif/ku-xlarge.gif

Last night, if you hadn't fall asleep by time it was announced, you may have noticed a slight chill when screenwriter John Ridley went up to accept his Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay for "12 Years A Slave." He curiously didn't even acknowledge director Steve McQueen, walking by him on his way up to the stage, and in his speech, he thanked everyone involved with the movie except the director. Is that beef we're smelling?

According to Nikki Finke, it could be as the former Deadline reporter tweeted out the following last night:

The Wrap has more context, revealing that after McQueen tapped Ridley to pen the adaptation on spec — and "had a hand in shaping" the final result, but was denied by the writer when he asked for a co-credit. Fox Searchlight sided with Ridley, and everyone involved agreed to keep the battle under wraps, but it has surfaced in recent weeks, starting at the BAFTAs where Ridley was excluded from McQueen's prepared speech. And while McQueen did mention the writer at the Golden Globes, it was a last minute reminder by a producer, reportedly to keep any notice of tension behind the scenes from affecting the Oscar campaign.

But last night, neither McQueen or Ridley mentioned the other in their speeches indicating that feelings are still very much bruised. And it's not the first time Ridley has clashed with a director over credits to movie. Way back in 1999, Ridley and David O. Russell battled over "Three Kings," with the writer blocking the director from publishing a book of the screenplay. Ridley wrote "Three Kings" on spec, but Russell rewrote the script extensively and the WGA ultimately ruling granting a Ridley a "story by" credit. "This is a guy who every step of the way has tried to grab credit," Ridley told EW at the time. "I never heard a word while he was shooting the movie. Never saw any of the script changes. And then finally, a year later, I get a copy of the script, and my name isn't even on it. It's 'by David O. Russell.' My name is nowhere."

Below, check out Ridley's walk through the Dolby Theater, and McQueen's fake applause in response which has immediately gone viral.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:37pm
I could tell he was nervous or something was up because he kissed his 'wife' twice like he didn't know he'd done that already LOL.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>
  Share Topic