FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oscars Red Carpet 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oscars Red Carpet 2014
    Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:24pm
March 2nd, 2014
Awards, Featured, Kerry Washington, On the Scene
On the Scene: The 86th Annual Academy Awards
By The Fashion Bomb Staff

The 86th Annual Academy Awards went down tonight in Hollywood, with some of our favorite stylish stars going glam on the red carpet.

Let’s get into the night’s looks!

viola davis escada Viola+Davis+Arrivals+86th+Annual+Academy+Awards+nK_VDJQLcL9x
Viola Davis channeled retro Hollywood glamour in a green strapless Escada gown and fingerwaves. Hot!

rocsi-diaz-86th-annual-academy-awards

Carmen Lilly worked her magic on Rocsi Diaz, who shimmered and sparkled in a silver embellished Dennis Basso gown with Jimmy Choo sandals.
_chanel-couture-jessica-biel-is-a-metallic-stunner-on-oscars-2014-red-carpet-01
I normally don’t swoon for Jessica Biel’s style, but she looked quite pretty in a strapless Chanel Couture dress and Tiffany & Co jewels. The only thing missing was her hot armpiece husband, Mr. Timberlake.
_jason-wu-kerry-washington-cradles-baby-bump-on-oscars-2014-red-carpet-04
Kerry Washington looked glamorous in berry tones in a strapless Jason Wu dress. A quick steam would’ve made this look perfection.
tyson-beckford-86th-annual-academy-awards

Tyson Beckford was handsome as ever in a black tux, but his pants needed a bit more hemming.

_givenchy-michael-b-jordan-oscars-2014-red-carpet-02
Yes, Michael B. Jordan! Loving the edgy touches on his head-to-toe Givenchy look.
michael-strahan-86th-annual-academy-awards

I’ve always thought that Michael Strahan was a total hunk, but his three-piece suit seemed a bit bulky to me here. It would’ve made a much greater impact had the vest been left at home, as I did love the color.

robin-roberts-86th-annual-academy-awards

Robin Roberts shimmered and sparkled in an off-the-shoulder embellished number. Lovely!

_monique-lhuillier-chrissy-teigen-john-legend-oscars-2014-red-carpet-01
John Legend and Chrissy Teigen are always one of the best dressed couples on the carpet. Chrissy’s asymmetrical Monique Lhuillier gown was gorgeous–this is how floral is done.

olivia-wilde-jason-sudeikis-86th-annual-academy-awards

Mommy-to-be Olivia Wilde was glowing in Valentino, while husband Jason Sudeikis looked dapper in Prada.
will smith jada pinkett smith the oscars academy awards
Will and Jada Pinkett Smith were also in the house, with Jada in a gorgeous pale coral Versace dress. Yes, Jada!
lady gaga 86th annual academy awards versace 2014 oscars
Versace was also the choice for Lady Gaga, who looked pretty in a strapless embellished creation. I’m glad she put the costumes away, and went for unadulterated glamour. It looks good on her!
_dior-jennifer-lawrence-falls-on-oscars-red-carpet-2014-video-04
Jennifer Lawrence took a tumble over her Brian Atwood sandals, but got it together to pose in her red hot Dior frock.
kristen-chenoweth-86th-annual-academy-awards

Roberto Cavalli really outdid himself with Kristen Chenoweth’s gilded design. Absolutely breathtaking.

kristen-bell-86th-annual-academy-awards

All the Kristens were in Cavalli, as Kristen Bell also opted for the Italian designer for the night.

portia-de-rossi-86th-annual-academy-awards

Portia de Rossi served in an intricately-detailed Naeem Khan gown. So elegant!
_armani-prive-cate-blanchett-is-a-red-carpet-winner-at-oscars-2014-03
Cate Blanchett is pretty dern fabulous, no? She killed it in her Armani Privé sleeveless number, uplifted by Swarovski crystals.

rachel-smith-86th-annual-academy-awards-sherri-hill-gown

On The Red Carpet host and Good Morning America correspondent Rachel Smith went for drama in a strapless Sherri Hill gown. Beautiful no?

giuliana-rancic-86th-annual-academy-awards

E! news host Giuliana Rancic looked pretty in a white, lace bodice Paolo Sebastian princess gown.

kelly-osbourne-86th-annual-academy-awards

Kelly Osbourne shielded her Badgley Mischka gown from the rain with an umbrella. This was definitely one of my favorite looks of the evening: that hair took the ensemble to the next level!

louise-roe-86th-annual-academy-awards

Though pretty, I expected a bit more from Louise Roe. Her green lace sleeve Pronovias gown left me wanting more glamour.

johnny-weir-tara-lipinski-86th-annual-academy-awards

Our favorite Sochi commentating duo, skaters Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski, looked like a sartorial match made in heaven in all-white.

ryan-seacrest-86th-annual-academy-awards

I thoroughly enjoyed Ryan Seacrest’s white suit jacket, black bow tie, and black expertly-tailored trousers: an interesting spin on the classic tux.

86th Annual Academy Awards - Arrivals
And lastly, she came, she saw, she slayed. We were anxiously awaiting Lupita Nyong’o's red carpet choice, and she didn’t disappoint in a custom powdery blue Prada gown and Fred Leighton jewels. Hot! Hot! Her headband was a nice touch.
Whose look was your favorite of the night?

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:24pm
Gabourey Sidibe
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:26pm
Precious looks great!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:26pm
ANGELINA JOLIE photo | Angelina JolieSANDRA BULLOCK photo | Sandra BullockJARED LETO photo | Jared LetoNAOMI WATTS photo | Naomi WattsJULIA ROBERTS photo | Julia Roberts
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:29pm
Kerry Washington is one of my favorites. Along with Lupita (without the headband), Cate Blanchett (nice detail) and Jennifer Lawrence (simple but elegant). In that order. But overall, the dresses were kind of bland this year. Lots of misses.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Mar 02 2014 at 8:31pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:31pm
oooo i love sandra bullock's dress.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:32pm
Angelina usually gets it right but I don't like what she has on this year. Hate Sandra Bullock's velvet curtain dress
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

oooo i love sandra bullock's dress.

Really? To each their own. I hate that dress!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:35pm
I just noticed Kristen Chenoweth's dress in this thread. I like it. A lot. Don't know if it looked this good in person, though, I didn't see her on the red carpet. It's up there among my favorites now.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Mar 02 2014 at 8:35pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 02 2014 at 8:35pm

photo 158_2659_350_zps5fcbd907.jpg

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 15>