Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Shampoo & Conditioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Organix Product Line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Dunkindonuts23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunkindonuts23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 8:14am
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Have you tried any of the Organix Line of hair care products? If so, which ones do you like?
http://www.organixhair.com/hair - http://www.organixhair.com/hair

Big smile
i've only tried the coconut milk one.
I am natural and it seemed like all my curls were perfectly defined and not frizzy
however upon using it a couple times, my hair seemed dry. so i use it just once in awhile. i alternate between defifferent shampoos
Sponsored Links

DayyMonet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DayyMonet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 2:26pm
I used the coconut milk shampoo & Conditoner on my last curly weave. Highly recommend for curls!
hairluuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairluuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 8:42am
They are all sulfate free so I like them all...it really depends though on what you want. Some are made to soften hair, or make it more straight, add sheen, add moisture...it just depends on what you are trying to do with your hair at that moment. I have the Brazilian one in the gold bottle in my cabinet right now, because I was trying to tame some frizzy Indian hair as of lately.
slimmacee23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slimmacee23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 7:10am
I tried the coconut conditioner but unfortunately it has silicone in it and im CG so silicone = more washing = bad hair :( 
cosmochica010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosmochica010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:05pm
I know this is an old thread but. . . 
I this line so far... I'm new on my natural hair journey and the biotin conditioner as well as the kertian spray oil works wonders for me. But if you are doing the CG method then it is best to stay away from these two items.

Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:26pm
❤️❤️❤️ The brazilian keratin therapy!!!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 6:59pm
I was at rite aid the other day, and I checked out the new Organix shampoo - at least I never noticed it - and the Sea Moisture smelled nice and the Awapuhi smelled reeeally nice. I am considering getting back to OGX, even though they have silicone.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 11:26am
I went to the store to decide which OGX set I wanted, and the smell of pretty much all of them turned me off but Keratin Oil - last time I sniffed them, I love the smell of all of them lol.
I got the Keratin Oil set, and my hair is soooo smooth. :)
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2014 at 3:26pm
I used to wash my hair with the Moroccan Oil set but the Keratin Oil set is so much better
I love OGX I should have stuck with it instead of switching for that cheapo Trader Joe's brand
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12