Organix Product Line

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
morenaloca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Organix Product Line
    Posted: Apr 23 2013 at 4:27am
Have you tried any of the Organix Line of hair care products? If so, which ones do you like?
http://www.organixhair.com/hair

I have tried pomegranate and green tea, vanilla silk, morrocan argan oil, coconut milk. I only like the vanilla and coconut milk ones. I would like to try the biotin and collagen and also the citrus mint, argan oil/shea butter and the lavender soymilk.

Big smile
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 2:24pm
I have tried one of their shampoos and it was no bueno for my hair.  Not saying my results were typical but after trying it several times, that brand didn't work well with hair hair or water.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 9:01pm
Which shampoo?
Abstraction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abstraction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2013 at 10:51pm
I'm actually looking for more info on their products as well. As far as shampoo & conditioner I've used the argan oil & shea butter ... plus the deep conditioning mask & it works wonders! The three of them together leave my hair so smooth and soft. Plus the scent is so tasty smelling & it'll linger for a bit too ...which I don't mind. 

I also used the Moroccan argan oil deep conditioning mask & was amazing as well. I want to try this shampoo and conditioner combo as well to compare & contrast the two ...but I'm going to wait until I'm out of the other. 

I'd like to try some of the others but those are the main ones that I feel would be super hydrating & good for my hair.  But I'd love to hear from others who have used the different types.
Abstraction View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abstraction Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 7:27pm
Just an update ... A lot of their lines or scents aren't available in certain places. Back at school I could get the Moroccan Argan Oil set & the Shea Butter Argan Oil set ... but back home I can only find the latter at certain places. 

However, since I came across this problem I decided to start using the Macadamia Oil line which I am very impressed with! I've used the shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioning mask. The scent is a lot lighter than the other two [almost like sugar cookies or pound cake, but very light & it lingers] & it melts into my hair. I've found that this is softness that lasts especially when I combined it with my leave in [Giovani Direct] while my hair is still damp after washing. 
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2013 at 10:05pm
I have used the moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner for over a year.
A long time ago, I used the shea butter shampoo and conditioner.
Both were great, especially the moroccan oil since it was sulfate-free (I don't remember if the shea butter was sulfate-free back in the day). The only problem is that it has DIMETHICONE as an ingredient, which is silicone. Silicone builds up and the only way to remove it is by washing ur hair with shampoos that have sulfate Confused

I currently using the Trader Joe's line (it's cheap!) because it doesn't have sulfates or silicones.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 10:21am
Abstraction, I am gonna try the ones you mentioned. They sound good. I'm obsessed with having touchable and soft hair

Sexyandfamous, I heard they aren't actualy Organic =/ but i love the way they smell lol
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2013 at 4:16pm
@morena, they make your hair feel soft because of the silicone, but unknown to many consumers, they are doing some bad instead of good, in the long run.

The trader joe's stuff that I got has no sulfate or silicone, so it is just perfect. Once or twice a week, I do a hair mask with this Hask n' placenta pouch that you can get at walmart for a low price. It really helps hydrate my dry hair.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2013 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by morenaloca morenaloca wrote:

Which shampoo?

It was the shea butter one.
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2013 at 9:58pm
The only one I ried was the coconut milk conditioner. It has cones it but I love it for my hair and my weave.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic