Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Break Outs
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL - acne free in 1 week!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL - acne free in 1 week!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
somethingexotic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote somethingexotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ORGANIC VIRGIN COCONUT OIL - acne free in 1 week!
    Posted: Feb 19 2012 at 3:05am
Hello ladies, just wanted to share with you these amazing product i've been on for about 3 weeks now. It's organic virgin coconut oil, the first batch I bought at GNC and the second batch at the vitamin shoppe, I continue to buy mines from here because they have more product for an extra couple of dollars compared to the one from GNC. 

I was so astonished and extremely happy with my results. My acne cleared up literally under a week! I feel like this is a miracle cure for me. I applied it throughout the day, and a little goes a long way. I've never seen results so fast. I currently have no acne on my face, just a lot of scarring. I wish I would have discovered this a long time ago! But the VOCO is also helping with the healing of the scarring. I also eat 2 tablespoons or more of this and have used it in my cooking. A healthy alternative to cooking with fatty and pimple-inducing oils and grease.

Mind you, I have been struggling with really bad cystic acne that appeared in clusters all over face since I was 16 years old, and I am now 22. I've tried every commercial product out there for acne. The only other thing that worked for me was emu oil and tee tree oil, but after a while it stopped working much to my disappointment, like my face grew an immunity to them. 

Other treatments I am also trying is this Aztec Secrets Healing Clay Mask I bought from the Vitamin Shoppe and Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar from GNC. The clay mask you mix with the apple cider vinegar as stated in the directions, and the bragg brand one is the best you can buy. I also take the vinegar internally as well. I just bought this aloe vera gel from GNC the other day, so now my regime is emu oil first (this oil helps in the absorption of other products into the skin) then mix the aloe vera and VOCO together. My skin is looking better and better every day. 

Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somethingexotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2012 at 3:14am
Also, I forgot to mention, but I'm going to buy some Manuka Honey to help with the scarring. I know it will work. I suffered from a really bad dog bite a couple years back, and it was starting to get so badly infected, I thought they would have to open it up again, but I stumbled on Manuka from Whole Foods, and applied it to the wound and the infection was gone within a week and helped tremendously in healing it up. 

I'm a huge advocate of natural/holistic remedies, the stuff I've tried works way better than medications and chemicals I've used in the past.
NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2012 at 2:00pm
So do you just put it on your face or just drink it? And what type of acne do you have? I'm trying desperately to get rid of all my whiteheads. They're the only thing my current acne products aren't curing. :/
BluNMe87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BluNMe87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2012 at 2:14pm
I hope to try this soon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote somethingexotic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2012 at 2:05am
Originally posted by NattyDoll NattyDoll wrote:

So do you just put it on your face or just drink it? And what type of acne do you have? I'm trying desperately to get rid of all my whiteheads. They're the only thing my current acne products aren't curing. :/

My get cystic acne, and blackheads, and whiteheads.
Yumppie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yumppie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 01 2012 at 6:42pm
I have been taking the EVCO and I am experiencing some breakouts. I take 3 teaspoons a day and put it on my face. Is this normal or am I doing somthing wrong?
tamibap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamibap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2012 at 12:46am
organic virgin coconut oil + pure aloe vera gel = the best daily moisturizer I have ever used on my face in my whole entire life!  Thumbs Up

NattyDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NattyDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2012 at 10:50pm
I used this stuff for a week. And at first I was amazed at how soft my skin had become! It felt amazing! Then I realized it was clogging my pores. I know acne cures usually make stuff worse before they make them better, but...that's not what this was. It wasn't bringing my impurities to the surface, it was burying stuff DEEEEEEP in my pores...it took weeks to get my acne to even come to the surface to clear it. :/

I don't know why my skin reacted this way to something that's cured everybody else of their acne. I had such high hopes...(it even did this to the skin on my back and chest)
blueivyfeb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blueivyfeb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2012 at 6:53am
Hiya,
How about combining her regimen and doing a facial or some natural scrubbing every week.I think this will helpp with the clogging.
Thank you .
SunGoddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunGoddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2012 at 6:32am
I also used the EVCO on my face. It did ok (until i got a fungal infection, unrelated i hope. Nw cant use it because its hard enough juggling the topical antifungal and sunscreen) wen i also used a sugar/ baking soda scrub.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>