Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Orderwigsonline.com.... Oh my oh my. Im done.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
So_FxckinAmazin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote So_FxckinAmazin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Orderwigsonline.com.... Oh my oh my. Im done.
    Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 12:51pm
Ladies now keep in mind that I'm around young children all day and my patience is amazing. BUUUTTT for the past week, I've been trying to order from Orderwigsonline.com and girls.... I regret every minute I have wasted trying to communicated and get my order!! They took days to get back to me, then took my money 3 days ago... And STILL HAVE NOT SHIPPED. Even though I put every detail of my order in the first message, length, texture, color weft or lace wig. I got 1005643 messages asking for those details. I didn't have a problem repeating them once... Or twice. But by the 3 day AFTER I PAID and my order wasn't shipped and they replied back "what color" I lost my mind!!! I tried to order a week ago today so I would have the hair by a fashion show this Thursday. But that's not looking like it'll happen. I'm highly disappointed because I've ordered from them before and it was so pleasant I told 101 of my friends to go here. Now I'm so heated.... Can't wait to just get this hair so I can delete their site from my memory and never go back. Lol. Hope you all have a great day. Don't let my rant alter your smiles. I just needed to vent. lol

Edited by So_FxckinAmazin - Dec 04 2012 at 12:55pm
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 3:14pm
LOL

THAT was funny!

Well, OP, it looks as if the "Lace Front Wig" and "Weave" game can be hit or miss. 

There are quite a few pro's in the "Lace Front" section who might be able to help out in this situation.  I go there to lurk every once in a while? 

Their apps/information are amazing.

I hope every thing works out for you.  and sorry it happened.

OrderWigOnline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrderWigOnline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2012 at 10:16pm
I am very sorry for the bad experience,because of the Christmas,we are getting too many orders.
But you did not tell us the color when you sent us the emails at the very first:

i want to order ALL INDIAN REMY, 1 pack of 20 inch, 1 pack of 18, 1 pack of 16, 1 pack of 14. a total of 154$. how much is shipping?? 32 dollars right? and i also have the coupon code of Special10

We always want to try to let every customer happy!
Again,sorry for the inconvenience.
Tom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote So_FxckinAmazin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:38am
That was my third time ordering. That's why it sounds angry. The first two I stayed up late so I could order on the online chat. Because that's how I ordered last time I ordered and it went smoothly. I did that twice, spoke to the female. She said okay. And I got nothing after that... Sorry if when I contacted YOU TOM, I came off rude. But I was frustrated from her disappearing twice on the chat thing. I had my sister-in-law say the same thing happened to her when she tried to place a order. took all the details, all the colors texture and lengths. Even took my Paypal info. Then vanished.Said she was online. Got no reply. If anything I will place any orders to you DIRECTLY!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 1:30pm
Whelp, Tom,  looks like someone screwed up on your end..

Too bad you posted this on the internet making it look like it was the CUSTOMER'S fault..  Looks like she was given the "run around" before it finally came to your attention..  And what did  you do?  Make the company look kind of "blameless"?

Thanks for sharing, man.  and OP, thanks for sharing your experience, - and your sister-in-law's experience.  Looks like i won't be ordering from this company.

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Dec 05 2012 at 1:31pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrderWigOnline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:41am
We keep all the record with all of our customers,and we always want to confirm all the details of the order before we ship anything.
That's why this order had delayed.
But we really want to hear more comments about our company,because only with more comments,we could improve our service,just like our goal says,we want every customer happy!
Again,sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards
Tom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrderWigOnline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 8:44am
I am sorry,I did not mean to avoid our responsibilities.What I meant was,we never want to delay the order,we only want to confirm everything is confirmed before we ship anything.
Just like I said,we want more comments about company,only with more comments,we could know what our customers want and improve our service.
Thanks for everyone!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:40pm
oh lord.

Confused

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote So_FxckinAmazin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 2:42pm
Sooooo my dumb ass decided to forgive and forget and order from them again.... The ordering was good. I think I went straight to Tom. Shipping is a different story.... I ordered Monday night American time, Tuesday morning china time. I order that early so with 32$ "Two day shipping" I thought it would be here by Saturday(today) so I could get my hair done for my fashion show tonight.... But I ordered a lace closure THAT SAME NIGHT from another site with 25$ two day shipping and I got that on Wednesday.... Lol. Anyways it's Saturday I have still no hair. Had to go buy some from a BSS. If shipping is going take Ground shipping time.... Charge us Ground shipping money. Not charge for 2 day shipping and order come in 7 days later. Y'all use to be better then this. First and second time I ordered from you Tom 2 years ago, Customer service and shipping was on point. Once I order Wednesday got my order Friday. But this.... Is saddening. Needless to say, I hope the hair comes in on Monday.... Hell who knows might show up next Thursday. Lol. but If anyone knows any other cheap weft sites. Please let me know.... I'm on the look for a upgrade!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2013 at 5:10pm
*femme waits for tom to come in and cover his narrow as&*& with another excuse.*

Make it look good tom.. The last time was a flop.. certainly didn't look as if you redeemed yourself on your last posts..

From the looks of it?  you guys are 2 and 0..  LOL

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>