Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ORDERED MY CLOSURE LAST NIGHT, SO IT'S ON IT'S WAY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ORDERED MY CLOSURE LAST NIGHT, SO IT'S ON IT'S WAY

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ORDERED MY CLOSURE LAST NIGHT, SO IT'S ON IT'S WAY
    Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 9:33am
So I finally settled on a company for my silk base closure. I got it in 16 inches. Hopefully it comes in a few days, because my anniversary is right around the corner, and my husband comes back from his 1 year deployment as well! I will DEFINITELY post a review when I get it, the install, and a few updates between then and however long. I'll be posting a youtube video as well. Have you guys had any experience with this seller? The store name is queen beauty hair world Here is the stock picture from their store.

Sponsored Links

windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:18am
Really pretty.
windycityaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote windycityaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:19am
Silk right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 12 2014 at 11:40am
yes ma'am! have you experienced them?
miszscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miszscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 8:59pm
Cant wait to see how yours turn out. Im glad some people are showing their silk tops because it doesnt seem to be many threads about silk tops or vendors, especially recent purchases, but I am on the hunt for a good one and so far only purchased one from QWB off Ali, so we shall see how it turns out.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2014 at 10:21pm
The hair quality is mediocre. My video is rendering in iMovie right now. I'll put the video up on my youtube page and link it here. Don't know how long it will take, but I won't leave you hangingWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 11:10am
Okay, my video has finished uploading. Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoEYhuDEowU&feature=youtu.be
hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:18pm
Well damn.  Compared to how scrawny some closures are, I WISH I could find one this thick and just tailor it to what I like as you did (and you did a GREAT job, by the way).  What density did you order, and just how cr@ppy is the hair? 

(And am I seeing things, or is your silk base edge way the Hey back from the front edge??)

edited again to say ... oh.  I guess the hair quality pretty much sucks enough that dyeing would totally kill it.. too bad.

Edited by hennared - Jan 17 2014 at 12:23pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:29pm
I hope things work out for you . I will check back for your install pictures .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2014 at 12:45pm
yes the density is perfect, because like you said, i can customize it, and overtime, the shedding wont be that noticeable because of the thickness. i did the hair line like mine with a widows peak, because i dont want to look like
this
 LOL
But yeah, the hair suck a$$, and i can feel it especially when i added conditioner and ran my hand down it. i can feel the cuticles going the wrong way. I wouldn't dare dye it either lol. I didn't order a certain density. it's their "stock" item, so i guess it's like that for all of them. For the lace part, there is no end or beginning of the silk. Everything is silk with the lace underneath, so I guess I'll have to cut it about a half inch from the hairline and separate the lace and silk base, and the cut the silk base back, leaving the lace exposed enough to blend. i wouldn't purchase again, but i have to make this work. i dont have time to research a new vendor and have time for them to send it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>