BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ordered a custom silk top wig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 7:51am
Thank you all!  I just needed something better than what I currently have because I ordered from classiclacewigs.com and the unit is nice looking but tangles like no other. Also, the person I ordered my custom wig from said she should have her website up soon so I would be more than glad to provide her info
Sponsored Links

Nitty0102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nitty0102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 5:29am
Ooh can't wait to see install x
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 27 2014 at 9:23pm
bump
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 03 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by MochaBarbieDoll MochaBarbieDoll wrote:

Thank you all!  I just needed something better than what I currently have because I ordered from classiclacewigs.com and the unit is nice looking but tangles like no other. Also, the person I ordered my custom wig from said she should have her website up soon so I would be more than glad to provide her info

oh no dont tell me that.. i just got one from them. what texture did you get? 

also what texture is your custom wig? and will you be applying it with glue/tape or glueless? 

i definitely want to find a good person to do a custom for me… good luck! 
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 12:41am
I'm interested to know also. I'm looking into ordering a custom silktop soon.
growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 5:41pm
Bumpity Bump! Mocha come whisper in my ear who is the vendor? Tongue
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 8:07pm
I am more than glad to provide the vendor, I will pm the info to anyone who request. I just am not sure if I want to post it in here yet, just because of the whole bandwagon thing lol. Also for the people requesting the info, once I post pics of the unit, would it be ok if you guys let this vendor know I referred you so I can get a discount? I am looking to purchase a full silk top for my next wig and I would greatly appreciate it
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2014 at 10:19pm
^   Was expecting pictures.....

why keep me waiting Mocha?
trishasinbox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishasinbox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 12:24am
Originally posted by MochaBarbieDoll MochaBarbieDoll wrote:

I am more than glad to provide the vendor, I will pm the info to anyone who request. I just am not sure if I want to post it in here yet, just because of the whole bandwagon thing lol. Also for the people requesting the info, once I post pics of the unit, would it be ok if you guys let this vendor know I referred you so I can get a discount? I am looking to purchase a full silk top for my next wig and I would greatly appreciate it

could you inbox me the info? pretty please?Hug
henrysgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote henrysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 6:24am
Pls pm me vendor details too.

thx
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures