Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Orange is the new black--Netflix original series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Orange is the new black--Netflix original series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:35pm
shame that the old lady got the wrong black girl with some kinky curly… and vee witnessed it. 

im just about to start the 2nd to last episode… 

Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 6:58am
refused to watch until this month. I'm on EP 12. I don't really like it
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 7:43am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

shame that the old lady got the wrong black girl with some kinky curly… and vee witnessed it. 

im just about to start the 2nd to last episode… 

Yay Coco!!Clap

Yea, Vee was a dirty scoundrel!  She needs to stay deadDead  I'm glad Tastee finally woke TF up!
Poussay's acting is ok.  But that track runner, ITA with you on that one.Thumbs Down
Draya or Daya is really stupid!  I mean....do you really think you gonna have a "family" and/or "relationship" when you get out with a CO?  She's dreaming!  And she's knows this which is why she is being selfish and vindictive!
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:22am
i read your post NU before i had finished (just finished a few hours ago)… so i knew vee would die but i was surprised at how ShockedClap

well actually.. im really not sure that shes dead. i kind of have a feeling shes not but it was a great ending. 

i hope the cancer lady gets away. 

oh and i was surprised at mirellos (i think thats her name… the jersey girl with red lipstick) story. i just thought she was in denial. i didnt think she was really all the way cray. 
i still like her though. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:26am
id like to know crazy eyes diagnoses. 
did they ever say..? 

its probably a mix of things. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:33am
okay i found this… supposedly written by a psychiatrist.. but done 6/5/14 so idk if she got to see season 2. 

What kind of crazy is Suzanne, a.k.a. Crazy Eyes? Shes very childlike in some ways.
It’s tough to read without knowing a whole lot more about her background. Since she has white parents, the presumption is that she’s adopted. At what age, we don’t know. But some children who are adopted come in after having a lot of jumps in the foster system or having been in an abuse situation. And so they learn to not ever trust, and one of the ways that they do that is that they form very inappropriate attachments to strangers and never get close, because they learn that if they get close enough, then they’re going to get hurt. So it’s possible that Suzanne has something a little bit akin to an adult version of reactive attachment disorder, which is represented by devoting yourself to people who are complete strangers, and then when actual intimacy comes up, completely pushing them away and fleeing.

She also has what are commonly classified as borderline traits: unstable relationships in general, mood instability, impulsivity. Reactive attachment is not mutually exclusive from that. And many children in these systems, they end up acting out when they’re in situations that they don’t like; they get impulsive, the behavior escalates to the point of, say, peeing on the floor or hitting themselves, and they end up getting thrown into hospitals. The impulsive episodes that result in her getting hospitalized when she gets frustrated, her frustration is way out of proportion to the actual event that takes place, her relationships are unstable, and she has an overdeveloped attachment to other people.

link if you wanna read the rest: 

http://www.vulture.com/2014/06/orange-is-the-new-black-psych-analysis-piper-crazy-eyes.html

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 11:55am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i read your post NU before i had finished (just finished a few hours ago)… so i knew vee would die but i was surprised at how ShockedClap

well actually.. im really not sure that shes dead. i kind of have a feeling shes not but it was a great ending. 

i hope the cancer lady gets away. 

oh and i was surprised at mirellos (i think thats her name… the jersey girl with red lipstick) story. i just thought she was in denial. i didnt think she was really all the way cray. 
i still like her though. 

Ohhhh yeaaaa!  I forgot about her.  Her story was a good one.  She was like a black widow or something.  Every one of her boyfriends died!  But she was IN LOVE with the smell of money!  I hope she gets away as well.  Hell, she will one way or another.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:02pm

photo emmyt2.jpg

“Orange Is the New Black” actress Uzo Aduba aka Suzanne "Crazy Eyes" Warren beat out her co-stars Laverne Coxand Natasha Lyonne for the Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series. This marks Uzo and the Netflix series’ first Emmy award.

photo emmyt3.jpg

During her acceptance speech she said,

"I don’t know how to say how incredibly impressed I am to be a part of this show day in, day out," said a teary-eyed Aduba from the podium after presenter Morgan Freeman handed the awestruck actress her award.

photo 2014CreativeArtsEmmyAwardsArrivalsj4mp7gkZjGhl.jpg

photo 2014CreativeArtsEmmyAwardsArrivalsR86Ezjcikfjl.jpg

Once backstage, she could hardly contain her emotions saying,

"I feel so full, that’s why the tears come out," she told reporters, adding: "I’m stuffed. My cup runneth over right now. Mission accomplished, thank you."

Congrats to her!

photo 2014CreativeArtsEmmyAwardsArrivalsCUxNip4oRM-l.jpg

photo LaverneCox2014CreativeArtsEmmyAwards65eVwObZ3ATl.jpg

“Orange Is the New Black” breakout star Laverne Cox hit the red carpet in a deep blue sparkly gown. Although she lost to her co-star Uzo Aduba, she did make history as the Emmys' first openly transgender acting nominee.

photo emmyt1.jpg

"OITNB" co-stars Laverne Cox, Uzo Aduba and Natasha Lyonne shared a laugh on stage.

And then at the afterparty…

photo LaverneCox2014CreativeArtsEmmyAwards53-xTEdv8gpl.jpg

Laverne and her mother Gloria were all smiles during the Governors Ball during the 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards.

Photos: Getty/Splash News/Television Academy Twitter

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:07pm
Uzo deserves it, she makes the show worth watching...
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2014 at 12:30pm
I don't like the way Morgan is looking at Uzo
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566>