Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Orange is the new black"--Netflix original series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"Orange is the new black"--Netflix original series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 65>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
crzyabthair View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:48am

I'm trying to remember if something happened to Ms Claudette in season 1 bc she hasn't been in any episodes yet ....does she show up later on?

Sponsored Links

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 10:51am
Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

I'm trying to remember if something happened to Ms Claudette in season 1 bc she hasn't been in any episodes yet ....does she show up later on?

She attacked a prison guard at the end of season 1. She got sent to a maximum security prison. Doubtful she ever returns to the series.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 11:07am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by crzyabthair crzyabthair wrote:

She attacked a prison guard at the end of season 1. She got sent to a maximum security prison. Doubtful she ever returns to the series.
Thanks RT!
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:03pm
I'm happy the heroine addict didn't relapse.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:04pm
I loved it.
I will plan a re watch with my little sister tonight.

Piper is so stupid.

Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Season Finale Spoiler

They are setting up the relapse for season 3 though. She has all of that heroine in her possession and her final scene had her staring at it.

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 12:29pm
I absolutely loved, loved, loved season 2!  I wish that I would have paced myself instead of binge watching the episodes in a day and a half LOL

[SPOILER] I'm glad that Vee got hers in the end.  She was evil and I was praying for someone to do her in.  I would have neither thought that she would go out the way she did.  I wonder what's going to happen to Rosa.  I think that she's going to go out with a bang or in the blaze of glory lol.  Also, why did Piper call Alex's PO?  Did she really want to get back at her or was she trying to protect her (knowing that she would be thrown in jail)?  I was glad that Bennett finally manned up.  I wonder what's going to happen to him next season.[/SPOILER]

I can't wait for season 3!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crzyabthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 3:59pm
Epidsode 6 was really good....that old lady at the endCryLOL ...this is the first time ever I felt a little sorry for Healy
And that scene with Poussey....damnEmbarrassed

Edited by crzyabthair - Jun 10 2014 at 4:03pm
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:05pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Season Finale Spoiler

They are setting up the relapse for season 3 though. She has all of that heroine in her possession and her final scene had her staring at it.

Awww, did I say something wrong??? Or too soon???  I'm sorry, RT.Ouch
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2014 at 4:43pm
Rooooobeerrrrrrrttttaaaaa

Eta ive been waiting for this forreva..but they werent bout that life..i respect that..lol

Edited by Gkisses - Jun 10 2014 at 4:47pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5152535455 65>