Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - "Orange is the new black"--Netflix original series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Orange is the new black"--Netflix original series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 65>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 5:55pm
I did not know that...I'll just push you into a poolWink
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 8:01pm
Y'all got me watchin it again...FF through Pipers backstory
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 9:38pm
When Sophia's wife was telling Him not to cut off His Penis and then they started kissing and they Son interrupted, I so wanted that scene to continue...they look like they could of got it IN
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 10:00pm
IONE Care what nobody say Crazy Eyes Really took a piss right there. That was Real Piss
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 11:41pm
Tastey and Poussey's White Girl Impression of Mackenzie and Amanda was so Freakin Realistic...if You didn't see two Black folks talkin, You'd swear they was Yt...Great Scene there.

Favorite line was when Poussey Rocked it and said "Ted and I have our yoga workshop, then wine tasting class and then we have to have really Quiet Sex, every night @9 "
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:35am
I'll pass
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 9:47am
those broads are losing their minds next doorLOL
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:07am
Orange Is the New Black: Laura Prepon Not Returning As Series Regular
Laura Prepon as Alex Vause on Orange Is the New Black -- Netflix

Netflix's must-see binge series "Orange Is the New Black" is saying goodbye to one of its stars - but for how long?

According to Buzzfeed and The Hollywood Reporter, Laura Prepon - who plays Alex Vause on the prison comedy/drama - will not return as a series regular in Season 2, but will appear in a limited number of episodes to wrap up her storyline.

THR and Buzzfeed both reported that the possibility of her return could happen later in the show.

READ: Orange Is The New Black : Uzo Aduba (Crazy Eyes) Promoted To Series Regular

"Our season is still developing and nothing is confirmed," a rep for Netflix said in a statement.

It is not known if the actress' exit was her decision or a choice made by executive producer Jenji Kohan. Buzzfeed reported that the Prepon did not have a contract for the upcoming season of the popular series.

PHOTOS: Orange Is The New Black - Stars & Scenes

"OITNB" Season 2 started shooting in late July in New York and will premiere on Netflix in 2014.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:49am
Netflix released a statement that it wasn't true
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 10:49am
Hurry up 2014! Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 65>