Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Orange is the new black--Netflix original series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Orange is the new black--Netflix original series

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 66>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 8:54pm
Bowing down to a hispanic whore? 

Gloria in the kitchen? Draya?
Sponsored Links

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:01pm
ahhh yeah Gloria has nothing on Vee 

That was a chess move 

Over I like Vee but she did too much wrong, crazy eyes hurt me the most. if she had love for the black girls even if she had to iron fist it every so often, I'd be more comfortable 

I hope they bring back a better Vee

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:02pm
yes, in the 5th episode… after one of the black girls tripped draya (the preggo girl) gloria (the head of the kitchen… i dont think im confusing her) called Vee into the bathroom and pushed her up against the wall… 

and basically after vee cried they agreed that the latinas could have the blacks bathroom.. in exchange for some job switches.. 

i understand now that it was part of the big scheme of things and vee has a way bigger plan probably.. but i dont think that could be me……

Edited by coconess - Jul 15 2014 at 9:03pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:05pm
yes, she doesnt seem loyal… 

she reminds me soooo much of someone. they play life like chess and are only in it for the next move and themselves. 

i might be a little too caring and honest… i just wouldnt/couldnt. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 15 2014 at 9:16pm
the job switches are pivotal to her master plan lol

I work with so many chess players. I agree it's tiring... we're not in intl espionage, we're in insurance damn all if that is not necessary 

callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 8:34am
I wonder if they'll show a backstory for vee. I'll never like her but there has to be a reason she's so evil
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 8:49am
If I'm not mistaken, they are already working on Season 3.  YAY!
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 8:50am
Coco.....I'm gonna need you to hurry up and finish season 2!  LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 6:58pm
im workin on it NU.. i really should have chilled and paced myself but i only have like 3 more episodes :-( 

poor poussey..
smh@ tastee
idk why daya is being so stupid
i hate that vee is ruining crazy eyes. 

i admire pousseys strength. she was right..  
i never hella liked poussey or anything.. her acting and the track runners acting bother me. 

poor trackgirl too.. idk her name. 

and the other big black woman gets on my nerves. the one with the daughter 

Edited by coconess - Jul 16 2014 at 7:00pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 7:37pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I wonder if they'll show a backstory for vee. I'll never like her but there has to be a reason she's so evil

Just slinging dope for 20 years? Plus she came up in old school jail, which was no joke

She did the boy so completely dirty. Ice cold. Frozen. Not sure what she ended up in min security for? Couldn't have been murder
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6162636465 66>
  Share Topic