Perfect Hair Collection

Oprah: Why I Never Wanted Children

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:29pm
Bindy...omg...your avi got me so hungry gorl!
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

err. wouldn't she have to get married before  children? lol

i don't understand the question 

LOL
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 1:58pm
^^I wish I did lol
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:21pm
Oprah and I are about the same age and ... I never wanted to have kids either.

People used to tell me I would change my mind as I got older .. I just looked at them like they were nuts because I already knew how I wanted my life to turn out.

I think Oprah said her kids would hate her .. because she would not have 'been there' to really raise them. She was too driven. I feel the same. I don't know anyone that has lived the life I've lived ... and has kids. It's just not possible.

You can't have it all.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:37pm
Printer, have you ever dated a guy with a blue collar job?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Printer, have you ever dated a guy with a blue collar job?

Of course!
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 2:43pm

I only did a few blue collar jobs in my early twenties and I realize that shyt is for the birds. I need a job where I can think and use my mind and now I have that I'm working on creating a business.

Back to the post, I don't want kids cause I don't wanna raise them and nor care to have a seed, but if I do my women already know the deal. I'll give them a few life lessons and make sure they are getting a real education and putting food on the table and clothes and the 9 yards with finances, but emotional stuff and all, they better get it from their mama.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:19pm
I wonder what O's will looks like.
I'm tryna get on it.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 3:22pm
I'd imagine that building yourself up to billionaire status from scratch and having child/children ....
also being black... and a woman ... would be damn near an impossible feat... especially when theres that brief window in life when your earning potential is the highest. If you spend that time creating and nurturing kids then I'm pretty sure that will put a dent in your money game.

so...either your kids hate you... or you won't be rich (super duper generational rich at least)...

Edited by OoDles O - Dec 12 2013 at 3:27pm
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2013 at 7:20pm
Aren't Gayle's kids Oprah's "too"? I always thought they were lovers and friends 

Edited by khivey - Dec 12 2013 at 7:20pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style