Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Oprah May No Longer Be Richest Black Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:32pm
Wonders if she would consider adopting a grown ass women with kids , hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:36pm
I need to find a wealthy man to suck off.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

Wonders if she would consider adopting a grown ass women with kids , hmmmmmmmmmmmm
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I remember one of the AA girls said something like " y'all come here acting like your ish don't stink while your home country is in shambles"
Things got really really real after that

LOL. I llike Nigerians, the ones I dealt with were okay with me. Dudes shell out that money too, but anyway, one Nigerian chick was so homely looking at first working at a grocery store. She made it kinda of known that something special happened to her.  Then all of a sudden, she started going on exotic trips, driving a luxury car, expensive weaves and wearing designer clothing. She also make it known that she didn't get what she has now from a man. That ish be making me side eye her, but she an "independent don't need a man" type. I always thought she may have done some fraudulent stuff, but I'on know. She is really smart too. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:04pm
But really though, Oprah was the first! Glad there's another black woman, but Oprah>>>>
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:07pm
Not to get off topic, but ho3s get with a baller hoping to get pregnant to be "set" for life. Fvck that, I'll go to Nigeria....well South Africa and let them put me on to some things lol. 
Claudie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claudie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

People doing the utmost in this thread, acting brand new. I completely understand where uppity is coming from. She was GIVEN AN OIL BLOCK by a head of state, for heaven's sake...

I concur!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2012 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by Rumbera Rumbera wrote:

If I can make this happen, I got you boo !!!!Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic