BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Oprah May No Longer Be Richest Black Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:45pm
On her back or her knees she stilllllll got a billion dollars
Sponsored Links

happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Originally posted by happy 4b happy 4b wrote:

Originally posted by uppitynegroid uppitynegroid wrote:

Unless you live there you wouldn't understand.  You can hide whatever the hell you want in Nigeria.  People do it everyday.  Make million dollar transactions illegally and no one would ever know.  It happens.  If you know the right people, you can get away with anything here.  I'm not speculating.  I know.

...and yes, its very possible her husband could know she's a concubine to a wealthy man and allow it.  I know a millionaire here who bankrolled his mistress's entire lavish wedding and the groom knew.  All three people are well-know in the country.  It happens.  A lot.

Do you live there? My family lives there and my friends live there too. People make million dollar transactions in the US too and no one knows either. So you are applying a situation of someone you do know to a woman you don't know. I still don't get how your experiences or stories have to do with this woman. If she was trying to hide her wealth she wouldn't have held on to the oil block she would have sold it like many others to bigger companies and gone to chill. The fact still remains she is a great business woman. I do not get why you are ready to believe the worst without evidence.

Yes I do.

I don't think the worst of anyone.  I made a general statement about wealthy Nigerian women that was true.  I never claimed to know the intracies of the particular women in the OP.  Tis all.

You actually did do that though, your exact quote was "yes most likely" to her getting her money from being on her backs and knees. Many women date ballers for his money does not mean every woman who dates a baller is doing it just for the money. At the end of the day there was no point in making a general statement about this lady unless you are going to tell us you know her personally? No matter if many wealthy Nigerian women ladies got their money off their back(which happens everywhere btw) doesn't mean that's how every rich Nigerian woman obtained her wealth.

Edited by happy 4b - Dec 05 2012 at 5:00pm
lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:11pm
nigerians sh*t on AAs all the time..but then try to so hard to be like them *Shrug*
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:19pm
I think people need to realize some Nigerians who come to the US are not always a good representation of Nigerians as a whole.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:26pm

I think people need to realize some Nigerians who come to the US are not always a good representation of Nigerians as a whole.

Of course
happy 4b View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote happy 4b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Of course

I have just noticed there seems to be this I am better than you attitude not just towards AA but also to Nigerians back home. I don't know why they are like that. And its funny because there is no amount of money you could pay my Nigerian family or friends to leave that country.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:31pm
was anyone really throwing shade at Nigerians in this thread?
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

was anyone really throwing shade at Nigerians in this thread?

There were a few comments based in generalization. "Her kids are already in an arranged marriage," and I think one or two others. Afro brought that up as a possible reason that the comments were a certain way, a few others agreed, and then the thread took a turn. 
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:44pm
I wish I had an arranged marriage.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 5:48pm
generalizations do not necessarily equal shade... 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 17>
  Share Topic