Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Opp Sex Roommates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 5:47pm
I wouldn't do it unless you know the male real well... like cousin/brother type of ish
Sponsored Links

lexis83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lexis83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 5:58pm
I've roomed with 3 different guys. Guy 1 had romantic aspirations and moved quickly after he realized I was in a serious relationship and he didn't have a chance.

Guy 2 was the best room mate I've ever had; we just got each other and respected each other's spaces. Didn't have any issues whatsoever! He moved out when he got married.

Guy 3 was sh*te! He was a slob, was late on rent, and we just didn't get along. That's all just to say, it's really trial and error. Have a plan when/if you do move in for if things don't work out
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 6:15pm
I did this for 2 years.  We shared a 4 bedroom house and hardly saw each other and when we did it was great.  Very easy living situation.

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 6:27pm
I would say...be careful....I have never lived with a man...I moved from my parents to with a boyfriend who became my husband... I want everyone who reads this post to remember this phrase for the rest of your life...

The only place of true peace and tranquility is at YOUR  home...

As I have gotten older, I have learned you will never have true peace at work...coworkers
and supervisors change everyday....a job that is sweet in January 2012 is terrible in July 2012 when a new boss arrives.

Many adults will never have true peace at your parents home, many times we are still viewed as a child and you can't say, do or have company as you like...etc..

You have to be careful who you live with, who you let live with you..... because  home is your haven, your place of peace....your place to refresh, mentally rest, don't worry or have concern....

If you...deep in your heart even remotely like this man....if you are honest with yourself you will feel "something" when all these different women are coming and going.  Also, say you two "date, sexing or kick" it for a minute then he is back to his other women....how you gonna feel.

Good luck, be smart...I would not do it.....but at the same time...if your environment is TERRIBLE...then you have to MOVE....but I'd not make it long term...

Edited by sunshine321511 - Oct 03 2013 at 6:28pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 8:12pm
Nah men are the biggest cock blockers ever.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 8:30pm
Second thought I be livin too foul to live with a man, I already know he gonna blow up my spot

But after my experiences living with trifling ass women, maaaaaaaan I'm gonna stay where I am and risk getting my head blown off -__-
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 3:14am
the sex was great

it is what it is, it was what it was

no one bitched when someone brought someone home

boundaries and mutual respect
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 7:46am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the sex was great

This! Dateless night someone to cuddle and eat Chinese food with, no biggie lol.
MsBianca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBianca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 12:27am
i have lived with a male roommate... 

let's just say it turned out to be a bad situation... 

but it could work with the 2 right people. 

i agree with whoever said as long as it is someone
you have not had sex with - nor would have sex with -
then it could work.

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 05 2013 at 3:12am
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the sex was great

This! Dateless night someone to cuddle and eat Chinese food with, no biggie lol.

For us it was nandos,

But it was always cool coming home to cooked food etc.

And amid all that.. Her rent was always on time.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic