Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

opinions/advice? career related

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 14 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:40am
Wrote a long response.

Lost it.

Just finish Southern.  Then do whatever the hell you want after.

That's basically what my post said.  Sigh...
Sponsored Links

ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:42am
My cousin is a Psychiatrist. She said that most Psychiatrists don't make time for therapy. She went back and got her PhD afterward but she limited her clientele after a while as a psych to make more time.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:48am
you're almost done? go 'head and finish.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 2:53am
Ok, I've since read the entire thread and I do recall a few poignant posts you made in VIP.  1.5 yrs doing something you do not want is very draining emotionally and psychologically.  I think you should put aside the advice you're getting from everyone and make a decision that you honestly know you can live with.  You are the one that wakes up in the morning, studies, attends classes, etc.  Nobody else can do that for you.  So if you truly feel like you can't do it, then don't.  You have to do what's best for you.

If you truly don't want to be a doctor, I don't see you regretting dropping out actually.
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 3:49am
Option A. It will suck for now but the rewards will be worth it later on. Always try to finish what you've started is my motto (although I never follow my own adviceLOL)
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:40am
Option A.. Finish what you started.. Maybe, when you get out and get that job, you will have a change of perspective.. If not, then at that point, persue other things.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 10:45am
Finish Med school. Complete what you started !
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Check your MBTI personality, it would solve all problems.
Link please broham...

& Southern. You only live once. If you're fortunate to find what you love to do & can get paid for it, I say go for it!

Plus you can dispense your knowledge on all of us here who are in desperate need of psychological help!!  Big smile
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:13pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Check your MBTI personality, it would solve all problems.
Link please broham...

& Southern. You only live once. If you're fortunate to find what you love to do & can get paid for it, I say go for it!

Plus you can dispense your knowledge on all of us here who are in desperate need of psychological help!!  Big smile

Ignore him.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2012 at 12:15pm
when is she gonna be back with her decision? 
im on the edge of my seat in suspense 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
  Share Topic