Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Wigs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Opinions about RPGSHOW Wigs,Need Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
fans4fashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fans4fashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions about RPGSHOW Wigs,Need Help!!
    Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 11:06pm
What comes to your mind when mentioning RPGSHOW?I really need your opinions as references. 
Thx in advance.
Sponsored Links

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2013 at 11:06am
I have three RPG show wigs.  They are nice but not necessary.  They are an expense but in some ways I prefer syn wigs because you have to work with the hair to make it look good.  I mean you have to curl it or roll it up everyday like "real" hair.  Sometimes, I'm not up to that.
MissAnnaMC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAnnaMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 21 2013 at 5:07pm
I recently got my first RPGshow wig because I heard about it a lot and always associated it with high quality and one of the best wigs you can find...
my review...so far, i'm loving it! the only problem is that it's my first lace wig and I think I got the wrong cap size so I can't blame them for my issues but I use bobby pins to keep it flat and worry about the wind because the hairline isn't the most natural looking thing in the world lol.

I got the Ciara wig in all brown (no ombré) it is very high quality, very thick so you can thin it if you want (I cut bangs into it) I don't wear it every single day but I could see it lasting me a year with good hair care so it's a better investment than the synthetic wigs.

I agree with sunshine about the not having to worry about your synthetic wigs, that is a huge plus but if depends what you're after, RPG show wigs cost more but you get what you pay for, they are really good and versatile. My synthetic wigs (with regular use) would last about 2 weeks maybe 1 month with faith

P.s my wig had a funny smell when I took it out of the box, I washed it twice and the smell was still there, it hasn't fully gone...need to wash it again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fans4fashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:57am
Yeah,their wigs are not cheap.But I think they are really natural on the site.Since you own their 3 wigs,what's your feeling when wearing it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fans4fashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 2:58am
Originally posted by sunshine321511 sunshine321511 wrote:

I have three RPG show wigs.  They are nice but not necessary.  They are an expense but in some ways I prefer syn wigs because you have to work with the hair to make it look good.  I mean you have to curl it or roll it up everyday like "real" hair.  Sometimes, I'm not up to that.
Yeah,their wigs are not cheap.But I think they are really natural on the site.Since you own their 3 wigs,what's your feeling when wearing it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fans4fashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 3:11am
Originally posted by MissAnnaMC MissAnnaMC wrote:

I recently got my first RPGshow wig because I heard about it a lot and always associated it with high quality and one of the best wigs you can find...
my review...so far, i'm loving it! the only problem is that it's my first lace wig and I think I got the wrong cap size so I can't blame them for my issues but I use bobby pins to keep it flat and worry about the wind because the hairline isn't the most natural looking thing in the world lol.

I got the Ciara wig in all brown (no ombré) it is very high quality, very thick so you can thin it if you want (I cut bangs into it) I don't wear it every single day but I could see it lasting me a year with good hair care so it's a better investment than the synthetic wigs.

I agree with sunshine about the not having to worry about your synthetic wigs, that is a huge plus but if depends what you're after, RPG show wigs cost more but you get what you pay for, they are really good and versatile. My synthetic wigs (with regular use) would last about 2 weeks maybe 1 month with faith

P.s my wig had a funny smell when I took it out of the box, I washed it twice and the smell was still there, it hasn't fully gone...need to wash it again
Handshake thanks for your kind.I decide to buy a wig from RPG.As i am new to wigs,then how to select appropriate cap size?I do not hope the unit does its own things when I am busy. 
Mizz2damcute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mizz2damcute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2014 at 6:53pm
I have an RPGSHOW wig, I love it, have had it for about 2-3yrs, I didn't purchase it, it was given to me to do a review on, I think the quality is great, but the question is would I spend $250-$350 on a wig, no ma'am, especially if this is your 1st wig, there are many reputable Chinese vendors you can purchase from for way cheaper and get the same quality, that's just my opinion, like I said RPGSHOW has very nice wigs, especially their celebrity inspired wigs are beautiful but I personally can't see myself paying that amount, but they also always have coupon codes that take off your purchase, so that also helps a little. And I just realized I wrote all this and this post was from back in Nov....oh well maybe it will help someone else lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic