Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Openly-Gay Mississippi Mayor Candidate Found Dead
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Openly-Gay Mississippi Mayor Candidate Found Dead

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:40am
We had an openly gay mayor a town over from where I live, but I found this list of politicians . Surprised I don't see the one I was looking for  
Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:43am
He was very young...and he was running for Mayor in a town with only 18,000 people

the current mayor is black and his son is running to succeed his father. I wonder they had something to do with it. 
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Bunnyahh Bunnyahh wrote:

what did he expect from the south? opened arms?
foh, yankee!Angry
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:47am
My apologies to the BHM residents of Mississippi.  Living so far away, the only news that reaches us from there is the bad news.  I meant no diss in my comment, just stating that with the news we get it makes me wonder, which is why I said there HAS to be some good there.  Of course there is but the press is horrible so as an outsider, I rarely hear the good.  Regardless, my apologies.  

ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:49am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

He was very young...and he was running for Mayor in a town with only 18,000 people

the current mayor is black and his son is running to succeed his father. I wonder they had something to do with it. 

Politics is too serious Cry
Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:55am
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

foh, yankee!Angry
stop crying bamma

LOL
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 10:57am
Go to some parts of Mississippi...you will feel like you stepped into a time machine...so sad...
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 11:00am

Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

foh, yankee!Angry
stop crying bamma

LOL

that's it! don't come across the mason dixon line unless you ready for some drama!
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 11:01am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

this reminds me of that case in  Atlanta some years back, the new chief was gong to be sworn in (black) and the guy he was replacing (black) did not want him to take over so he hired police officers to kill him.

don't recall full story as i saw it on the id channel, but it was something like that. so i wonder if was set up to kill him so he wouldn't have a chance in running or it could be because of his sexual orientation, you know people are just so crazy these days.

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2013 at 11:09am
Wow, that's awful
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic