Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opening a dispute against Roman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Loveroflife View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Loveroflife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:51am
Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

That shipping is real! Back to china the cheapest is $70, you may be better off selling in m2m or ebay.

What shipping service do you use thats shipping to China? Try USPS registered mail,  you only pay 15- 20ish bucks.Wink
Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 7:58am
It Is tax return time tho. I'll wait until the end of February
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:43am
Roman was nice to me but who knows. I hope he doesnt turn into jeffrey or tony
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:48am
Aren't they about to go on holiday soon? They could just be swamped trying to get all their orders out before holiday.
Tokyocereza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tokyocereza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:02am
I'm surprised to hear any of this about Roman. I've ordered from him a few times and he's always been nice when I was talking to him. At this point he is no doubt swamped. Probably frustrated as well because we all know how some customers can be. I wouldn't blame him for going with only larger orders and quitting bleaching knots altogether. I see why folks don't openly share vendors now.

Hope you get this worked out. From my own communications I can't imagine him giving you a hard time if the closure was truly messed up.
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:39am
i left him alone when he was originally with the other company.. he kept getting my textures  wrong
lilmamabenz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmamabenz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Loveroflife Loveroflife wrote:

Originally posted by lilmamabenz lilmamabenz wrote:

That shipping is real! Back to china the cheapest is $70, you may be better off selling in m2m or ebay.

What shipping service do you use thats shipping to China? Try USPS registered mail,  you only pay 15- 20ish bucks.Wink

I was going to send something back to him, and he recommened  that USPS not be used because there has been items that were not delivered back to him. Also, once it reaches China, it goes to there "Chinamail" which can take awhile thru Customs. Have you successfully shipped something back to China without any issues?
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 4:36am
I used usps to ship to China before. I shipped express that way I could track it. Took about a week or so to get there.
jassi_bby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jassi_bby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:16pm
the most he offered to me was a $20 refund. I just accepted it because I am tired of going back and forth with him. This is the last rude email I got from him. He is basically admitting he doesnt care about small orders and once again saying I should have expected orange roots and also saying something about how he does charge for bleaching knots (I guess that is suppose to justify everything) then he goes on this spiel about customers and their "own ideas" and how they dont make mistakes but they dont try to explain to us customers because we don't listen.  he also tells me that i should figure out a way to fix my own problems...he says he knows customers that do that -_-
jassi_bby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jassi_bby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 5:17pm
doesn't charge for bleaching roots*
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System