Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Open up your wallets, they are gonna to need it.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Open up your wallets, they are gonna to need it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 4:08am
Shoot forget the formula breast milk is free. She better get to pumping.

Anyone going to tell us what his job is? Iscanned the article but didn't see it. I see someone else asked so its not just me LOL.

I also seen the little girls face LOL. She doesn't look happy.
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:07am
^^Article says he's a field property manager.  If I were big sis, I'd want to move in with granny..
juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:37am
She's got 4 previous kids...not 3. 3 boys and a girl. They probably wanted another girl, but ended up with 3 more boys and 2 more girls. Big deal. A lot of our parents, grandparents and great grandparents were popping out 8 kids anyways.
Y.Gun View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Y.Gun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 9:43am

yea im sure kids back then werent asking for ps3 and whatever has come with the changing times,  u cant compare 50 years ago to now, this aint hammy'down times no more so honey stop.

and i thank your post by accident Dead

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:08am
BHM Mothers - could a woman breast feed 5 babies? I would like to this so because she gave birth to 5, the body would naturally produce enough to support them?????

forgive me if this is a silly question as I have no kids. 
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:13am
If you don't have any issues your body will produce as much milk as it needs to for all your babies. The thing is she will probably be exhausted and tired of pumping/feeding. And breastfeeding makes you hungry as f*ck!!!

Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

BHM Mothers - could a woman breast feed 5 babies? I would like to this so because she gave birth to 5, the body would naturally produce enough to support them?????

juniordetective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote juniordetective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:14am
Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

yea im sure kids back then werent asking for ps3 and whatever has come with the changing times,  u cant compare 50 years ago to now, this aint hammy'down times no more so honey stop.

and i thank your post by accident Dead

Just because your kid is asking for a PS3 does not mean you have to give it to them. And please don't call me "honey", thank you.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

If you don't have any issues your body will produce as much milk as it needs to for all your babies. The thing is she will probably be exhausted and tired of pumping/feeding. And breastfeeding makes you hungry as f*ck!!!

Yeah she will pretty much be a stationary cow feeding all those babies. Im breastfeeding one right now and its time consuming especially while trying to take care of my other kids. I cant imagine the amount of calories she would need to stay healthy and produce enough milk. I lost 23 lbs in two weeks breastfeeding. Its hard to find time to eat sometimes. She is going to need alot of support for sure.
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Yeah she will pretty much be a stationary cow feeding all those babies. Im breastfeeding one right now and its time consuming especially while trying to take care of my other kids. I cant imagine the amount of calories she would need to stay healthy and produce enough milk. I lost 23 lbs in two weeks breastfeeding. Its hard to find time to eat sometimes. She is going to need alot of support for sure.

Could she have possibly started pumping BEFORE giving birth? Do women do that?
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2013 at 10:52am

I was thinking the same think.  I breastfed my daughter an she ate faithfully as a newborn every 2 hrs and I pumped.  I an only imagine breastfeeding 5 babies at the same time.  (crying for her) I wonder if there is a breast milk bank in her area....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style