Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Open up your wallets, they are gonna to need it.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Open up your wallets, they are gonna to need it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dee1672 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote dee1672 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Y.Gun Y.Gun wrote:

lol some of yall being unnecessarily harsh, my parents had 4 kids with no problem.

they had 3.

probably expected ONE but hey ho they got FIVE

im sure it would take any normal person more than 9/10 months to get their sh*t all the way together for 5 new mouths to feed along with the 3 kids they already have.

dont think they're asking for donations anyways. Just dont get why some of yall going in.

I agree 100%.

Pretty much. Why does a married couple who has 3 kids they can provide for (assuming) need birth control and/or shouldnt want a 4th? They just happened to get 5 more out the deal instead of 1. I get that people are just responding the OPs title, but its a bunch of (usual) judgement all up and through here. But you can find plenty of congratulatory threads for any number of unmarried (or even in stable relationships), knocked up BHM chicks.
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 6:24pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 8:09pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2013 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Lawd, they cutting the baby formula now?

Guess I'll have to start a wet nursing business. You want some pure breastmilk? CC's wet nurses got ya covered.Cool

Lol @ cutting!!!!!

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I remember reading that Black people have higher rates of natural multiple births than other groups.

Probably because we eat yams (sweet potatoes).

Nope.  Yams =/= sweet potatoes.  And the yams that is popular in West Africa (and parts of the Caribbean and Central/South America) is the one that was observed in the study to try to relate the occurrence of multiple births.  Not sweet potatoes.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Nope.  Yams =/= sweet potatoes.  And the yams that is popular in West Africa (and parts of the Caribbean and Central/South America) is the one that was observed in the study to try to relate the occurrence of multiple births.  Not sweet potatoes.

Where I am from yams and sweet potatoes are used interchangeably.  Thus when I wrote yams (some folks call them as sweet potatoes).  *kanye shrug*

Edited by QueenBee - Sep 16 2013 at 9:17pm
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Where I am from yams and sweet potatoes are used interchangeably.  Thus when I wrote yams (some folks call them as sweet potatoes).  *kanye shrug*

Gotcha. 
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:23pm
yam =/= sweet potato 
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 9:27pm
The terms are used interchangeably .
They aren't the same but darker sweet potatoes are called yams.

Blame the USDA they labeled darker sweet potatoes yams to distinguish between the paler sweet potato
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2013 at 10:20pm
Their babies look great considering they were early. Time to tie um up mommy!!! You did GREAT!

I met a woman who has been pregnant only 3 times but has birthed 7 children and she's in her 20's Cry. She had triplets, twins and another set of triplets but one died. 
I don't know her well enough to ask questions but I wonder if she has a condition which cause her to drop multiple eggs??
Shyt, I wonder if SHE had her tubs tied???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
  Share Topic