Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Open up your wallets, they are gonna to need it.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Open up your wallets, they are gonna to need it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:05am
They are married and look to happy in the picture...why we mad?
Sponsored Links

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:08am
Well, excuuuse me. It's too late to talk about preventative measures at this point though. I wouldn't mind helping if I can spare it. I hope she gets some love from local stores. :)
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:08am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Donate?

They needed free birth control and family planning sessions

*sits on wallet*

RIGHT! Call me crazy but you have all those kids I assume you can afford them.........
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 9:30am
Naw.. me and my wallet are good.. no coins to spare..
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 12:35am
they can start with utube like everyone else does....LOLLOL make some videos and ask for donations...

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:12am
Damn just....wow Dior....*stands and claps*
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 1:23am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Damn just....wow Dior....*stands and claps*

LOLLOL.....   u ever watch...itsjudylife  channel gURRRLLL when she got pregnant and had her baby..her and her husband made out like fat rats...baby gifts galore, i think some $$$$...now they r pregnant with twins....Confused
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 7:25am
yup.  Judy n'nem made out.  I just found out she was pregnant with twins yesterday.  I noticed she had a "mommy" channel and it was sayin' something about twins.  I thought she was talmbout somebody else.  i'm like jeepers...is Julianna even walking yet?  Benji hit that sh*t with a quickness.  But at least Julianna won't have to worry about Judy handing over parental responsibilty to her siblings.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 8:20am
i'm sure they thought they could afford 1 more, and that was their intention.

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 14 2013 at 8:34am
I'm not donating a dime. Here's what I dont understand, they KNEW there were adding 5 more kids to the bunch, but didn't get a bigger car? They must've thought toyota and nem were gonna donate. I'll be keeping my coins thank you very much.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic