Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Open up your wallets, they are gonna to need it.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Open up your wallets, they are gonna to need it.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 2:35am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daician, Daiten, Dai, Deon, Dallas, and Denver.

Jesus, take the wheel....Confused

don;t forget..DOOKIE
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 2:37am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

this guy i knew, who had 9 kids with his wife and one on the way,  told me his accountant said when you hit 10 you dont have to pay taxes.  i never found out if that were true or notLOL he was only 28 at the time.  he probably has 15 kids now.

SAME thing on my job...this guy has 9 or i think 10 and was told he didn't have to pay taxes...how is that so??
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 2:49am
I hate all of y'all. LOL
iluvmihair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 3:15am
How can we donate?
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 3:29am
Originally posted by BrownQtee BrownQtee wrote:

Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daician, Daiten, Dai, Deon, Dallas, and Denver.

Jesus, take the wheel....Confused

The wheel isn't enough though...take the whole damn truck.Disapprove

Congrats to them though, I'm sure there will never be a dull moment in their home. LOL
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:00am
Those names are horrible and they should have thought that out better. No way I could have that many. I would have stopped with the brith of those twins.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 5:02am
Those names Dead
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:36am
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

... or a bus

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:46am
Oh man! Good luck to them. We have six kids including twins and it aint easy. Its nice having a big family though. There is never a dull moment in my house. As for a vehicle they are going to have to get a mini bus. 
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2013 at 7:50am
Originally posted by Prazol60 Prazol60 wrote:

Those names are horrible and they should have thought that out better. No way I could have that many. I would have stopped with the brith of those twins.

They couldnt have predicted that they were going to have quints. Probably thought they were adding 1 more to the family and then bam! I think its rare to have quints without fertilit drugs. She probably releases multiple eggs every month.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>