Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Open Thread: Would You Date An Overweight Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:37am
I've done it playing around being silly but I don't have a natural desire to just bust a split on the peen. 
Sponsored Links

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:39am
if his bank account looks like he does, nice and fat yeah i can make it work...LOLLOL....
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Lmao one of my favorite scenes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:42am
@RANDOMTHOUGHTS...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDeadDeadDeadCryCryCry
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:47am
In my situation the $ was niiice and I thought I could make it work & we did care for each other. But I felt like I was climbing up a small hill every night and riding it. And this sounds nuts but he created entirely too much body heat in the bed. I like my bed cool...just too much person in the fcuking way. I'm going to hell nvm...Confused

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

if his bank account looks like he does, nice and fat yeah i can make it work...LOLLOL....
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:47am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I remember quite a few said ice cube was attractive

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/would-you-consider-ice-cube-fat_topic359623_page1.html

I did and I still think so. He's overweight but not sloppy.
yeah I remember saying he was chunky but still cute...LOL
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:52am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

This guy (Roman Reings) is 6'3" and 250 pounds (about 50 pounds "overweight" for his height).

No one on BHM (not even iliveforBHM) would kick him out of bed.....

foh.  girl this stringy haired caveman couldn't even get a second look let alone make it into my bed...ewe.
yeah he's not attractive to me at all...but I can understand why people like him
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:53am
I've been waiting fir those gifs for years
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:58am
What's this thread about?

Is this like the what's in store for black women thread?

http://f2.blackhairmedia.com/what-does-the-future-hold-for-black-women-love_topic353658_page7.html

Edited by afrokock - May 22 2014 at 2:00am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 2:03am
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

In my situation the $ was niiice and I thought I could make it work & we did care for each other. But I felt like I was climbing up a small hill every night and riding it. And this sounds nuts but he created entirely too much body heat in the bed. I like my bed cool...just too much person in the fcuking way. I'm going to hell nvm...Confused

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

OH MY...that is way way too much work and especially if one has a glued lace wig on??? not clipped, but glued and all of that body heat to the max..that ish would be sliding to the left to the left and then to the right to the right....lawd and then throw ur head back and that damn piece would hit the ceiling or wall and looking like an oversized tarantula stuck to the wall..nah u ain't goin to hell, u speaking the truth...

reminded me of a friend of my sister's...she was dating this foine ass tall pediatrician ..i mean F.O,I.N.E...well she had to end it cause he was doing so much steroids his ding a ling shrank and she wasn't having it...he made up for it by buying her whatever she wanted..Confused...she black as night and super gorgeous and he is white(with a nice tan)...she said i need my dick..LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1718192021 48>