Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Open Thread: Would You Date An Overweight Man?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 48>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Open Thread: Would You Date An Overweight Man?
    Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:31pm
http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2014/05/open-thread-date-overweight-man/
Open Thread: Would You Date An Overweight Man?

by Jovanna Blaize — May 21, 2014

Unpopular opinion.

Earlier this week, I actually felt sorry for a Kardashian. No, it wasn’t Kim, Kourtney, or Khloe. But Rob Kardashian.  After TMZ  caught Rob arriving at LAX on his way to the infamous Kanye and Kim wedding, the site posted photos of a hefty Rob. And so began the jokes.

Rob, who apparently doesn’t use Twitter that often, signed back on to the site to defend himself:

so i found out i was trending for being fat… thank you all it really made my day :)

— ROBERT KARDASHIAN (@robkardashian) May 20, 2014

and to the blogs saying i went to fat camp or rehab LOL then why am i still fat u fools?? y’all must have run out of real news.

first, i don’t believe in rehab or therapy or anything of that sort and second I’m a grown man and will work on myself when i choose

I’m aware that I’m fat that def aint a surprise to me lol and my only therapy will be in the gym anyways had to say somethingggggggggg

Fat shaming has no gender.  But in the realms of dating, it’s mostly women who bare the brunt of  having to account for every pound they gain. On television, you’re quick to see a fat man with a ‘fit’ wife or girlfriend, but you hardly see the opposite.

Personally, I do have my preferences when it comes to dating men and the body types I prefer. In the realm of the “real world” I wouldn’t say Rob was “that” fat. I mean, I’ve seen pictures of him before, and I still believe under the extra pounds, a bae still exists.  Now will I date someone who’s a prime candidate for gastric bypass? Probably not.

Clutchettes (BHMLOL), would you date an overweight man?

Sponsored Links

kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:39pm
Depends on a lot of things.......
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:39pm
I like a lil chub. It makes cuddling so much fun.

But I wouldn't date someone at Rob Kardashian's current size

I dated a guy about his size and he had trouble walking from the front step to the car. I'm pretty active so we couldn't do much together

Edited by AmiliaCabral - May 21 2014 at 12:42pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:41pm
Depends. I tend to be attracted to bigger men, both in stature and frame. However, I don't think that I could date a severely overweight man .. or even one who is not severely overweight, but has  moobies  Confused
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:42pm
It really depends on why this person is overweight.

If it's depression.....No

If they are just a foodie, healthy, and truly happy with themselves....There is a possibility. They will also have to have a great personality.
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:44pm
nope, sorry
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:47pm
I like meaty and tall..not necessarily overweight. Most of the guys I've dated have been slim/avg-meaty.
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:47pm
It honestly would depend on a number of things such as how big they are as well as how attractive they are in the face.
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:50pm
No.
I cannot accept the little a cup ta tas and six months pregnant hard belly no sir.
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 12:52pm
If he looks like that, no.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style