Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Fashion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

OOTD/Styling Thread.... To all my fashionistas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 3:57pm
awww thanks Femme!! Big smile Your doing a great job with your pics lady what type of camera are you using im in the market for a new camera I havent bought one in years, im thinking of getting a nikon but I dont even know where to start when it comes to buying cameras and stands...

thanks so much Domin, im a very quirky individual lol so im glad that my outfits show that!! Heart
Sponsored Links

FemmeSthlm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 4:59pm
Vida - Im using my Canon T3i rebel and my 1.4/50mm lense. Its a perfect camera if youre planing on taking pictures of youself. Trust me im a newbie too when it comes to cameras but i think im getting the hang of it now. Another great camera is Canon 5d ii or iii. But im very satisfied with my camera. I love the flip screen :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 5:08pm
Lhdc2011 - Thanks :) You should post an outfit too :))

EPITOME - Yeah i love this skirt :). My blog is femmesthlm.blogspot.se But i cant post anything right now because my laptop is broken. But it should be done by monday and on tuesday i will definetily have a gaul post up :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:14am
Leather Jacket | Chicy.se
Blouse | H&M
Pants | H&M
Shoes | Ebay
Necklace | H&M

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:15am
oooopps sorry for the large picture :S
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 8:18am
you are soooooo classy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FemmeSthlm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 3:31pm
So today was my day of and i decided to finally upload my first youtube video... OOTD of course :D Im super shy and was really uncomfortable during the whole shoot lol... But i wasn't gonna let my shyness stop me from doing it. I personally love watching DIY and OOTD videos on youtube. So i wanted to share my style too. The first video is very simple and nothing to much... i wanted to start with baby steps...

Let me know what you guys think :)

hautsdeseine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hautsdeseine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 4:30pm
I like how you did your eyes. 
plus i like the legging where is it from?
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 5:54am
Originally posted by FemmeSthlm FemmeSthlm wrote:

So today was my day of and i decided to finally upload my first youtube video... OOTD of course :D Im super shy and was really uncomfortable during the whole shoot lol... But i wasn't gonna let my shyness stop me from doing it. I personally love watching DIY and OOTD videos on youtube. So i wanted to share my style too. The first video is very simple and nothing to much... i wanted to start with baby steps...

Let me know what you guys think :)

I love it! Good job not letting your shyness hold you back!Smile
Can you add tags so that more people can find it? Idk how youtube works with stuff like that but you're way cuter and more stylish then some I have seenSmile
vida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 25 2013 at 9:04am
thanks Femme i'll look into those!!

love those lavender pants, they look great on you!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic