FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Online Dating Experience !

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Dating Experience !
    Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:45am

I never really have a hard time meeting guys when I go out (but it’s usually the ones I’m not interested in).  I live in a large metropolitan city that’s extremely spread out. So last year I decided to try online dating to see what’s out there.  Immediately my inbox became bombarded with 100’s of messages. I met a couple of guys over the past year, but all seemed to have issues. Either they were socially awkward, controlling, moved too fast sexually, or too clingy and desperately seeking a wife.  Confused   However I did meet one decent guy he was 6”4 chocolate, bald head, and worked as an Accountant for Morgan Stanley. We dated for about 2 months, but I couldn’t take anymore because his breath was absolutely horrible every single time I saw him, and he was extremely arrogant and full of himself. Therefore, I could never really see him as anything more than a platonic friend. LOL

Share your experiences with online dating!  What are the best sites, and the ones to stay away from?

Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 9:47am
i met my kids dad online through a mutual friend. no dating site.

i did actually sign up to one site just to see what my options were in my area...
so yeah...havent logged on since the 1st day. it was just awful.

nappyhead23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nappyhead23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by Majesty02 Majesty02 wrote:

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman">
<span style="font-size: 12pt;"><font face="Calibri">I never really have a hard time meeting
guys when I go out (but it’s usually the ones I’m not interested in). <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>I live in a large metropolitan city that’s extremely
spread out. So last year I decided to try online dating to see what’s out there.
<span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>Immediately my inbox became bombarded
with 100’s of messages. I met a couple of guys over the past year, but all
seemed to have issues. Either they were socially awkward, controlling, moved
too fast sexually, or too clingy and desperately seeking a wife.  Confused   However I did
meet one decent guy he was 6”4 chocolate, bald head, and worked as an
Accountant for Morgan Stanley. We dated for about 2 months, but I couldn’t take
anymore because his breath was absolutely horrible every single time I saw him, and he was extremely arrogant and full of himself.
Therefore, I could never really see him as anything more than a platonic friend.
LOL</span>

<span style="font-size: 12pt;"><font face="Calibri">Share your experiences with online
dating! <span style="mso-spacerun: yes;"> </span>What are the best sites, and the
ones to stay away from? <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></span>

What city do you live in?
morenaloca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morenaloca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 10:04pm
I signed up for two sites and all the guys just want to get laid. I mean, what do you expect, it's a free site LOL And they lie about everything, put on a front about who they are.

This guy said he was a chef at so-and-so restaurant and went to school at whatever-culinary school. He was really cute so I let him take me out. On our way to our date, he had to stop by the bank to deposit his check. He asked me if I wanted to wait in the car but I said no. He started acting all weird, trying to make a conversation about every little thing in sight. He was doing that to distract me from seeing his paycheck from iHop. I was like WTF, why would you lie? He gave me some dumb excuse and I played it cool the rest of the night. Stopped texting him after that.

I went on another date with someone else. He was a kindergarten teacher at a local school and was really shy. But after that first date he started texting me nasty stuff. Like really nasty sick stuff. Yuck.
demilee27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demilee27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 12:59am
ive dated online and met more wierdos than regular men. its a huge gamble
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 3:58pm
I've dated online too and I agree with the above.

99.999% of the guys want sex, are married, are liars, are freaks, want someone they can control and the list goes on. It's a playground for every f***** up guy out there that wants to prey on the next female that is looking for love - so be careful.

One guy after 1 date was all in love and texted me 3 - 4 times a day. After that first day .. I knew I was never gonna reply though - too fast . But he went on and on for weeks and weeks until he finally got a clue and stopped. Loser.

I know a guy that tried it too and amazingly ... he met a bunch of loser females that used old pics of themselves, tried to get money out of them etc. So it's a mess on both sidesOuch

Sure I think it's possible to meet a decent guy. But it's just a shot in the dark so I wouldn't get my heart set on meeting 'the one' on one of these sites and they are all about the same IMO.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Apr 30 2013 at 4:25pm
Chacurie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chacurie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2013 at 4:25am
I like when people ask how my husband and I met because it's so awkward and funny. We met on Craigslist. I was looking for more friends in my area and not really a relationship, but that's what it blossomed into.

We click. I don't know if you've ever just "clicked" with your best friends, but it feels like ... that person just belongs in your life and you feel full. Two months later we got married. And next month we'll have been married for 3 years. 

Craigslist is full of freaky people and I feel like most online dating sites are just mostly about filtering because there just has to be a gem somewhere. Somewhere ... 
Majesty02 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Majesty02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2013 at 6:57pm

One of my best friends met your fiancé on Black planet a few years ago.  But I can't lie, yeah his very attractive but he has his issues etc..  They've had their ups & downs like any relationship but they made it through. My sister tried POF for a few months, and she has several horror stories about how over sexed and obnoxious the men are. She said 97% of the men are looking for quick flings, or their married pretending to be single, or they're currently living with a female "friend".   Stern Smile   Right now I'm on 1 paid site trying it out for 30 days. So far it’s pretty good. I've been getting tons of messages, and been chatting with a few guys. But most of the ones I'm really vibing with live in another city/state.  However I did give one guy my number. He lives in my city, and he's in the military. So we'll see how that goes.

I'll give updates throughout the process. Wink

Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2013 at 7:08am
I met my best male friend on blackplanet way back in 2002
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System