Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
domanique86 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Boutique
    Posted: Jan 11 2015 at 11:17am
I am starting up an online store specializing in men's fashion. For over the last 7 years I have worked as a formalwear consultant and wardrobe consultant for big companies one of which is the biggest Men's retailer in the nation. But quite frankly I was tired of using my talents only to put the real money in the already rich man's pocket so I started my own business based on my passion. Www.joysoccasion.com will
Be launching Jan. 31 2015. I design and handmade all the pieces including neckwear, lapel pins and boutonnières. So if you are about to get married, attend prom, go to Vegas, lol or know anyone who is check it out. Very unique, trendy and fashion forward. Black women are so often underestimated but I'd like to prove that we are way more than perceived and you definitely can't judge a book by its cover. I understand the struggle of maintaining in this economy by eventually, try to follow your dreams, you may find that it's worth it. Follow me on Instagram to see exclusive items @joysoccasion
Sponsored Links

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic