Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oni, Virgincurl. com, or Wags...any 2014 reviews?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Oni, Virgincurl. com, or Wags...any 2014 reviews?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oni, Virgincurl. com, or Wags...any 2014 reviews?
    Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 11:11pm
Hey Sissy's! I was wondering if any of you ladies have ordered from Wags, Oni, or Virgincurl . com within the last few months. I have been Google searching like mad and can't find a review of any of these vendors on here since 2012- early 2013. I haven't ordered from Wags in years and my Virgincurl has lasted nealy 4 years, but the wefts are now chewed to death and I am not sure if her quality went down in those years. If ya'll have, how was the shipping time and quality? Thanks a bunch.
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:18am
I haven't ordered from any of those places but wanted to offer a potentially helpful question. You say that your Virgincurl has lasted but the wefts have had it, well, have you considered getting the wefts reinforced? This could very well solve your problem and allow you to still get use out of the hair. Just a thought. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:19am
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

I haven't ordered from any of those places but wanted to offer a potentially helpful question. You say that your Virgincurl has lasted but the wefts have had it, well, have you considered getting the wefts reinforced? This could very well solve your problem and allow you to still get use out of the hair. Just a thought. 

Thanks CurvyGirl27 for the suggestion. I did consider that. However, I would lose length getting it re-wefted or re inforced. Also, the sealant I used on it years ago has left a crust. The more I uninstall the hair, boil the hair to clean the wefts, then reinstall the worse the wefts get. I decided to give the hair to my niece, she wants to cut the hair off the weft and do some braided style. Thanks again!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:23pm
No recent reviews ladies Cry
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 11:59am
I ordered from Wags twice last year without any issues. The wefts were super strong, almost needle impenetrable, compared to my original bundles from 09, (I still use hair purchased in 09, still going strong, but have thinned out and shortened, but they've been in back to back installs since 09).

I spoke w/ them on the phone, and told them specifically what I wanted, sent pics of the pattern I wanted, and they were honest about availability of what I was looking for. (coarser, curlier bundles, similar to "ILuvWeave's" Wags.

I was told that I could wash the bundles to see the curl pattern, and if I wasn't satisfied, I could return them, as long as I didn't remove the rubber band or alter the hair in any way.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2014 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Cream1970 Cream1970 wrote:

I ordered from Wags twice last year without any issues. The wefts were super strong, almost needle impenetrable, compared to my original bundles from 09, (I still use hair purchased in 09, still going strong, but have thinned out and shortened, but they've been in back to back installs since 09).

I spoke w/ them on the phone, and told them specifically what I wanted, sent pics of the pattern I wanted, and they were honest about availability of what I was looking for. (coarser, curlier bundles, similar to "ILuvWeave's" Wags.

I was told that I could wash the bundles to see the curl pattern, and if I wasn't satisfied, I could return them, as long as I didn't remove the rubber band or alter the hair in any way.

Thanks! I think you may have sold me right there!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 9:48am
Just be sure to ask them if that's still the policy. Thumbs Up
laddie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 1:25pm
Wags sucks!
I bought some about a month ago. I'm sooo happy it's on a u-part or I would be seriously SOL.

NEVER AGAIN.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:26pm
 Thanks for sharing and I will pass on Wags. Virgincurl. com site is DRY and I haven't heard anything about Oni hair. I've had sooooooooo much bad luck with overseas and Aliexpress I'm gonna go straight up crazy! My hair needs a break so I gotta get a sew in...frustration Disapprove.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:17pm
She's revamping the website.  You have to go to her facebook page. (Virgin Curl)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic