Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING HAIR REVIEW VIDEOS EVER!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

ONE OF THE MOST ANNOYING HAIR REVIEW VIDEOS EVER!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lattabody View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lattabody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Aww she's just excited and that hair doesn't look any worse than Halley's Curls right out of the pack. LOL
oh snap. u got that right
Sponsored Links

Ashxoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashxoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 7:45pm
I'm really mad at the fact that the company had the audacity to call that virgin hair and I'm even more angry that girls out here really believe it. Ouch 

I wish she would try to bleach and dye that sh*t! She gon learn. Dead
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by lattabody lattabody wrote:

Originally posted by LovesLace LovesLace wrote:

Aww she's just excited and that hair doesn't look any worse than Halley's Curls right out of the pack. LOL
oh snap. u got that right

Halley's Curls looks like that?
ExotiqBeautii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExotiqBeautii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 11:28pm
Okay, okay, okay....

I am sooooooooooooo surprised! Here is her update video http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5ln-Bvnba_k

I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! Shocked

I think she needs to sue Dr Miracles for taking her name! She turned that hair around honey! Though I don't like the style, the hair looks great! And her eye makeup is on point too! I still think the hair is crap, but she literally made something out of nothing. Clap
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 1:32am
Originally posted by ExotiqBeautii ExotiqBeautii wrote:

I'm sorry ya'll, but I was sent a link to this video, and I'm trying to watch it, but this chick makes me want to tear my hair out the way she speaks! I'm not even going to talk about her horrible grammar...Confused

On top of that, the hair is straight trash with nasty a$$ looking ends! It looks like someone straight took a crimp iron to that hair.

She states that this company, and I quote, "They sell millions of types of virgin hair! Any origin from Mongolian, to Cambodian, to European, to Eurasian, to Brazilian-anything you want, they have! From kinky curly, to loose curly, to loose wavy, to tight curly, they-have-it-all!" Dead

"Here's me opening the box!" "Here's me looking at her card!" "Here's me looking at the hair!" "Here's me running my fingers through the hair!" At about 4:00 minutes in, I'm thinking, "Here's me clicking off this annoying a$$ video!!!" My apologies, but I just had to rant!

Let me know how long you guys were able to watch before clicking off LOL

-Ciao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mThASKJZlA -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mThASKJZlA

..i knew it was gon' be somebody i knew): 
Hawk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 5:20pm
i was on LSA and someone else posted about the same lady, for her lastest review saying something similar

shes prettty

Edited by Hawk - Aug 11 2013 at 5:28pm
dafrastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafrastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:13pm
This hair looks as processed as a chicken nugget. Dead
dafrastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dafrastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2013 at 9:15pm
Just watched the update- I have to agree.Clap
iChinaaBanks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iChinaaBanks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 4:39am
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

so nobody noticed how the top of her forehead 4 shades darker than her face. It looks like she put on makeup while wearing a fitted cap. 

Contouring..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123